【S】【i】【x】【t】【e】【e】【n】

"𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘-𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘, 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔, 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎," 𝙻𝚒𝚟 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕.

I shrugged, "Right, done," I spoke. Nick passed his powder to Alex, Alex shook his head as soon as he looked down at it.

"No drugs here," Alex said as he passed it back to him.

Alo leaned forward, giving him a confused look, "You plan on staying up for 48 hours on booze alone?" He questioned him.

"I plan on some blowjobs."

Alo nodded, he was impressed, "Nice."

"Okay, fine... You opt out on drugs, we opt out on blowjobs," Liv said. 

"Don't get too ahead of yourself," I laughed, "Don't know what Nick and I are going to get up to. Nick looked over at me, a small, pleased smile on his face.

Alo put his hand up, "Can I have both?"

Liv laughed at him, "Good luck with that. Number three! You vom, piss, shit, or foul yourself in any way. You lose."

Alex tilted his head to the side, "Isn't that always the rules?" Alex asked her with a chuckle. 

"Shut up, Alex."

Nick cleared his throat, "Whatever, more drinks, who's up?" He asked. Everyone exchanged glances for a moment.

"I'm actually a bit short, mate," Alo said awkwardly.

"Me too..." Alex itched the back of his head.

"Maybe the drink for drink rule might have to be reconsidered?" I suggested, "Spent all the money my mum left before she took off on holiday."

Nick shrugged, pulling money out of his pocket, "Fuck it. I've got this," He said. It was a pretty hefty stack of cash, my eyes widened once I saw it.

"Fuck me, Nicky, where did you get that?" 

"Does it matter? Or do you wanna get messed up," He waved the money at me, raising a brow.

"Give you a hand?" Alex then asked, I nodded as well, the three of us stood up, going towards the bar. "Are you good, Nick?" Alex asked as he leaned against the bar.

Nick shrugged, "Perfect," Nick replied, but I knew he was lying through his teeth. He's been acting off since Matty called this morning asking him to go pay some sketchy dude to get him home, "One bottle of champagne," Nick said to the bartender who walked over to us.

"35 pounds," The bartender replied before he grabbed the bottle and glasses. Nick slid him the money quickly.

"If you're stressed out, maybe you just need a good fuck. Have you guys, you know, did it lately?" Alex questioned us. Nick and I laughed quietly at his question.

I picked up one of the glasses, "Last night, the night before that... Don't have to worry about our sex-life,  Alex," I joked.

"Look, all I'm saying is maybe you two just need to release all that stress, Nick. You seemed all worked up about something, so..."

"Maybe you are right," I cut Alex off, "What do you say?" I looked over towards Nick,

Nick shrugged his shoulders and nodded at me, "Right, why not."