A Dance?

Warning: language and sadness

A/n: If it doesn't say otherwise, it will be Dawn's pov :)

"Oh shit, guys, wake up, " I said, shaking and throwing pillows at everyone.

"Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, Chillout, we are up!" "Well, get up then, " They all stood up, so I would stop throwing pillows at them.

"We are gonna be late for school, chop, chop, get going!" They all looked at me wide-eyed, pushing each other to get new clothes on.

We all huddled in the back of Reggie's car, driving to school, radio on low the whole time.

Once we arrived, there were flyers everywhere, saying, "Dance! Friday night, 6-9 pm! Find dates!" I looked over at Julie, whispering, "We dang, I guess I'll just go with you, I got no one, " She shook her head, "yeah, you do, " Motioning her head towards Reggie.

Shaking it off, I headed to class as the day went by, running into friends, flipping off Allie, talking to Flynn about the outfit I might wear.

At the end of the day, I headed to my locker, seeing Reggie swoop up behind me, "Hey, Heav, " I smirked, "Hey, Re-, " I was cut off by him kissing me, pushing him back off me, "I don't know what we are right now, we can figure it out later, but after I promise."

"Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't have just kissed you in front of everyone, " he scratched the back of his neck, "Tonight?" he nodded.

Reggie's pov

Welp. That was awkward.

I hopped into my car, buckling up, headed off to talk to Alex, I mean come on, he is the only person that would know what girls want, right?

As I arrived at the studio, I jumped out of the car, straight towards the studio door, opening it walking in.

"Hey, Reg!" I waved at him, walking over to him, "help me ask Dawn to the dance, please?" He nodded his head, "of course, " I walked over to the piano, grabbing my journal, filled with country songs, out of my bag, "Ready?"

As he walked over to me, I opened up my book to a clean sheet, "I got an idea, something with a peachy color, oh um and white, don't ask why okay?" little did he know the only reason I picked those colors, were because she smelt like peaches and Heaven.

"She also likes the beach, " Alex nodded, "okay then we will play a song, at the beach, on the guitar, asking her to go to the dance, Thursday night, alright?" I nodded, "sounds easy, " "see it's wasn't that hard, at all!"

I laughed, "Really, Reg? Don-" "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" "Reg, I told you not too, " I laughed it off, "Well thanks but, see you later, I don't want my parents mad, bye!"

As I arrived home, I walked into my room with Dawn passed out on my bed, laughing before changing and getting in bed with her.

Dawn's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night, starving, but wiped it off, falling back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, doing the same old, waking up, eating, off to school, get home, homework, dinner, sleep.

A couple of days go by until it's Thursday, Reggie and I still haven't talked, mainly because he had band practice and come back home to me sleeping, or I would miss him/catch him at the worst time.

I woke up to the sound of yelling, 'ugh them again' I thought.

Heading off to school that morning, I got stopped by the group of popular boys, "Hey, Dawn!" "H-hey?"

A/n:

Hoped you liked it!

Love, Lesko