The Sin of Greed's Selfless Action

A/N: Remember Izuku has Ban's memory's and personality from the soul fusion. That means he knows the moves Ban used but does not have the experience to use them without training. Also that means he has become more like Ban in personality like his love of pain and fighting as well as greed so selfless actions is very unusual. Kyoka Jiro is going to be the one trapped instead of Uraraka.

Test Site B

Izuku just stared at the gate with restrained sadism and glee in his blood red pupils unnerving alot of other examinees. He felt someone grab his shoulder roughly and turned around to see the blue haired boy who called him out earlier.

"You are unnerving everyone here stop making that face," he demanded.

"Who do you think you are four-eyes eh? You come over here when no one else has to distract me from my thoughts and demand me to stop something I can't help. You know what just shut the fuck up and leave me alone," he said in rage.

The blue haired boy recoiled back in fear and had a slight bit of disappointment in his eyes. 'Did I really do that? I wasn't trying to distract him I was just making sure he didn't keep the other contestants distracted," he thought to him self.

"What the hell do you both think your doing? Both of you are distracting so shut the hell up," a new voice chimed in. They both turned around to the new speaker to see a purple haired girl with aux cords on her earlobes.

Izuku looked at her in intrest, while Iida looked with confusion and slight surprise. "Sorry for the distraction beautiful, but I was minding my own business before he came up so I stood up for myself I'm not the wimp I used to be," the immortal explained.

"Well keep it down you both are be-" "GO!" Present Mic yelled.

Izuku took off like a bullet while the others just stood there yelling at him to come back and he was cheating.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOLLOW THAT LISTENER!" Present Mic yelled.

Not long after his dash he ran into two one pointers. The immortal grinned with sadism and bloodlust as he summoned Courechose and spun it around while channeling Snatch before he swung it towards the robots. The mana channeled through it extended towards the one to the back and ripped the core out of it's chest and smashed the core into the other one causing it to explode.

    As everyone arrived to the middle of the city they saw the carnage left from Izuku's confrontation. They all decided to run in the direction's he is not going to collect points. Iida looked on with a little bit of awe and a great amount of fear thinking 'He would have attacked me! I would have been unable to take the exam, but he held back. Why would such a delinquent do that or even think he would be accepted? Before running in the opposite direction.

     "THIS IS THE BEST NOT ONLY AM I DESTROYING ROBOTS, but also getting pain- DAMN IT GRANPA THIS IS YOUR FAULT," Izuku yelled as he descended with Courechouse on a group of three and two pointers. "32," the purple haired girl with aux cords on her earlobes yelled as she sent her jacks in two one pointers and sent sound waves from what he could tell as the suddenly exploded.

      "45," Iida yelled as he destroyed a one pointer. 'Shit i forgot what my score was,' he looked behind himself and saw the carnage he caused,' well it doesn't matter,' he thought with a grin. Suddenly the ground started shaking violently as people started screaming in fear. He looked up and saw a robot that was taller than most buildings in the exam area.

     "What the fuck is wrong with U.A?" he questioned before realizing the girl from earlier was trapped under some rubble. "These motherfuckers are leaving with out helping people? That makes me sick and I'm not the best example of selfless," the immortal exclaimed in disgust as he dashed forward much to others shock and disbelief.
A/N: Play this for the fight.