30

-I just can't let him go. I love him.-said Heeseung sitting down on the sofa at Sunoo's.-And it's killing me that he's with Sunghoon. And they are moving to Australia.
-You have to let him go, you can't do anything about it now.-said Niki as he sat down next to him and hugged him.
-Sorry to interrupt but have you lost your mind?-asked Sunoo getting angry. He's been listening this bullshit for a week now and he had enough. -You've been rude to him all these years cause you love him. And you kissed him when he said he has a boyfriend. What do you expect? Leave him alone, Jake has Sunghoon and he loves him. You would've had your shot if you didn't fuck it up, but that's it, he's not yours and he's never gonna be. So move on already.
-Sunoo. -said Niki suprised.
-What? -asked Sunoo still angry.-Someone had to told him. You're just hugging him everytime he has a problem damn it.
-You're jealous and you're taking it out on Heeseung?-asked Niki in disbelief.
-No I'm not jealous, I'm actually mad at him. Okay maybe I'm a little jealous. Just leave me alone, okay?-and with that Sunoo ran out of his apartment.
-Just go after him. I have to think anyway.-said Heeseung smiling sadly to Niki who nodded and ran after his boyfriend.

-I can't believe my child is going away. You have to call me everyday, okay? You have to eat and if I found out you don't or something I'm gonna go there and beat you!-said Jay to Jake.
-What's with him?-asked Sunghoon standing silently next to Jungwon. They were watching Jay saying goodbye to Jake which was a bit overdramatic.
-I don't know. Okay look Sunghoon I'm not good at these emotional craps but if you have a problem call me anytime, okay? -asked Jungwon and Sunghoon nodded. -I'm gonna miss you, you idiot.
-I'm gonna miss you too. -said Sunghoon and he hugged Jungwon. -How am I gonna survive without you? You helped me so much.
-I know I did. But you'll figure it out yourself or Jake will. It's gonna be okay. Now go and stop this drama scene in front of us cause I'm getting jealous.-said Jungwon as he was looking at his boyfriend tying Jake's shoelaces.
-We have to go or we're gonna miss our plane. Bye we'll call you soon.-said Sunghoon and he grabbed Jake's hand and they went down to where the taxi was waiting for them. They already put their things inside which was a lot and still Sunghoon was mad he couldn't take his whole room. But he's gonna buy a lot new things so it's okay.
-Finally.-sighed Jake.
-Are you that happy to get away from Jay?-asked Sunghoon laughing.
-No. It's just somehow I'm finally free. I mean I was free but now I'm really really free, you know?
-Yeah, I feel the same way somehow. I'm happy that I'm going to live with you in a new place, it's gonna be fun.-said Sunghoon and he put his head on Jake's shoulder.
-Oh and I finally get to introduce you to my family. I hope it goes better than when you introduced me to yours.-laughed Jake.
-What are you talking about? They loved you.-said Sunghoon looking up Jake, and he was so close it took his breath away. Damn, he's beautiful.
-They loved me. But I don't they loved seeing me making out with you in your room.
-They are the one who came in.-laughed Sunghoon.-It wasn't your fault.
-Okay but I made a bad impression.-laughed Jake and he hoped that his family we'll love Sunghoon. No, he knew his family will love Sunghoon, he just hoped his boyfriend won't do anything stupid.

-Okay so we're here.-said Sunghoon gettin really nervous and excited. In half an hour they have to get on the plane, til then they went shopping.
-We've been here for an hour now.-laughed Jake as he saw good book and started reading it.
-I know. It's just seems so real. Cause we're really going, and I only realized that.-said Sunghoon as he started jumping around and Jake couldn't help but laugh at him, he was so adorable.
-Yeah we're going and it'll be fun. I'll buy the book then let's buy you something. What do you want?
-Nothing.
-What are you gonna do on a 6 hour flight?
-Hugging you, sleeping and listening some music. Don't worry, I never get bored.-smiled Sunghoon.
Then they went to the next shop. As they walked in someone shouted Jake.
-Did you hear that?-asked Jake turning around.
-There are a lot of people called Jake so I don't think they called you.
-Jake!-shouted someone again and there was Heeseung.
-What are you doing here? Are you travelling too?-asked Jake and he ran up to Heeseung and hugged him while Sunghoon slowly walked up to them. He hoped Heeseung's travelling to somewhere.
-N-no. I came here because of you?
-What are you talking about?-asked Jake and he stepped back. Sunghoon knew this is not gonna be good.