"Reuniting with friends"

Request by @TakaKinnie1 

Note- this was from a book I read and had an anonymous request and since Ishimondo is pretty much a comfort ship of mine, I couldn't resist. I will use a few headcannons but the prompt will still be evident. The requester asked to be tagged so that's why they're tagged. I use they/them for everyone since I don't really wanna assume pronouns.

Au- afterlife

HCS used- Autistic Taka, He/they Mondo, Mondo with ADHD(first time using this so whoever has ADHD i would love recommendations on how to improve with it since i don't have ADHD)

Warnings: Cursing(because of Mondo), implied self harm

Anyways let's begin(totally didn't accidentally use a Himiko Yumeno reference)

Mondo-

Leon and I were quietly chatting amongst ourselves. Until we heard a door open. We turned to the door and saw. Sakura. And...Junko? Leon and I certainly jumped out of our seats and went to them.

"Junko! We missed you!", Leon exclaimed hugging her.

"It's Mukuro....", Junko quietly said.

"Huh?", Leon asked.

Before she could answer I accidentally interrupted her.

"Wait huh? Is that a nickname or something? Or maybe it's your middle name? Or Junko was your middle name. Maybe-"

"Please shut up", Sakura said.

"Gh- sorry", I quietly told.

"Don't worry Mondo I understand", Leon quickly said.

"Leon you do realize he did something disrespectful-", Sakura scolded

"He has ADHD leave him alone", Leon said.

"AD....HD?", Mukuro asked.

"Uh huh! He told me that! I thought it was fair enough to reveal that to you two since you both are people who's respect others!", Leon said.

"ADHD huh? Well that's fine but try not to do it again", Sakura sighed.

"Yes m'am", I sighed.

God I felt like a failure. I began to overthink. I heard others go inside. I turned to faintly see a trio from outside. But the moment i turned to the person with a green dress, I knew it was Chihiro. I got upset. He saw me and went right to me. I couldn't even make sense in my brain but I kept on mumbling a ton of sorry's. I was a dumbass. A big one. I didn't even realize I was crying until he wiped my tears away. I soon heard a quiet scream. Both Chihiro and I turned the scream. It was only Leon and Sayaka. Leon fell silent. And so did Sayaka. It was silent for a long time until.

"Hey...i'm sorry I tried to kill you....I was just scared for my friends ya know....?", Sayaka finally stuttered.

"No it's fine....I understand...", Leon quietly.

"W-what do you mean?", I heard a recognizable voice stutter.

We all turned to him. Kiyotaka? Hifumi and Celeste was also there.

"I lied to Hifumi", Celeste confessed.

"Say WHAA?! Why?! That means Mr. Ishimaru's innocent!!", Hifumi exclaimed.

"....I- I don't understand...why....why?", I saw Taka ask with his hands on his hand.

"Taka-", Celeste tried to say.

"Don't...! I can't...!", Taka stuttered quietly.

Sakura went over to Taka and helped him.

"Explain this nonsense right now!", Sayaka exclaimed.

Now why was she upset?

"Especially to Mondo. They should know too!", Leon exclaimed.

"Shit", I thought to myself.

I have not come out to the rest of them yet. Especially to taka. I was afraid he'd leave me.

"Hm? They?", Celeste asked.

Sayaka turned to me and smiled. It seems Leon told her about my pronouns since she smiled at me.

"Leon told me Mondo is a demiboy, they use he/they pronouns. So use both!", Sayaka explained in a very simple manner.

"He/they huh...? I better get used to it then. I only thought there boys and girls...!", Taka quietly said.

"You're welcome to experiment!", Sayaka said with a smile.

And that caused him to smile with flappy hands as well. Oh how much I missed those angelic hands.

"But...why is he here? And why is Hifumi here?", Leon asked.

"Ah.....", Celeste mumbled.

Leon soon got the hint.

"CELESTE WHAT THE HELL?!", Leon exclaimed.

"I lied to Hifumi that Taka stole alter ego. And Hifumi loved alter ego. Because Taka was generally being annoying. I was pretty happy when I saw him", Celeste said.

"I see...I harmed myself for nothing....no one cared for me...? I understand now"

"Huh?"

We all turned to Taka. He was crying.

"I was grieving for my only friend....starving myself so I wouldn't eat him... crying myself to sleep every single night. Not even sleeping at all even.. I understand. Even cutting myself. And no one thought to help me? I really did deserve death did I?"

My heart began to sting. He did WHAT?! I literally ran to him and rolled up his sleeves. He was telling the unwanted truth.

"M-Mondo?", I heard him stutter.

I hesitantly nodded. He clung to me like a bat, crying loudly. All I did was hold him. I was super pissed that no one cared for TAKA.

"YOU IDIOTS LET THIS GUY KILL HIMSELF?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE FOR HIM?! UNBELIEVABLE!!", I exclaimed.

"It's not that-"

"IT IS THAT BAD!! IF I WAS ALIVE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED AND...Chihiro wouldn't have......,"

I choked on my words. I couldn't say it. I felt Chihiro rub my back.

"Actually it wasn't suicide", Taka quietly said.

"....what?", I asked, looking at him.

"My death...was slow...and painful. Hifumi hit me on the head....he believed Celeste's lie...", He began to say.

"I was actually happy to have a slow death because....i'd get to remember our memories before death.....thank you Celeste. For lying to him.. if it hadn't happened it would've definitely been suicide....", Taka confessed.

"But why you planned my death and killed Hifumi is what I just understood. We're useless to you. I became useless. And so did he....", Taka finished.

Celeste fucking what?!

"Let's have a talk....", I quietly told her.

Taka-

Mondo let go and once they were outside a chase got out. Leon and Mukuro had to stop Mondo from killing Celeste a second time. And after a while Mondo came back. He took me into my arms and. Woah... so this is love? He let go. I assumed he saw my reaction when he said.

"Glad I was your first kiss..."

-end-

I don't regret making this. Anyways I hope you like it!