Tubbo x Reader

This is A Short, Fluffy One UwU

I WILL NOT SEXUALIZE THE ADORABLE BEAN YOU NASTIES- UgH

Y/n's Pov:

I was lying down on my mattress, sighing as I curled up into a ball, trying to fall back asleep. Toby happened to still be streaming, yelling and laughing loudly every now and then, leaving you alone in a different room, trying to fall back asleep.

 You had woken up due to a nightmare. You had trauma as a kid, leaving you as a teen to face night terrors and nightmares. Waking up from a small one, you wish Toby wasn't streaming so that you could talk with him.

Soon enough though, you started to fall asleep. You didn't want to though, the fear of a night terror ran through your mind, but your weariness led you to falling asleep again. You were soon in a deep sleep, even Tony's loud yells and laughs didn't wake you. But one thing did. 

A few minutes later you woke up with a start, fear and panic surging through your body as the night terror made you shake from head to foot. Starting to cry you shook, panicking as the fear flooded through you, making you sob into your pillow. There was a slight creak and a small gasp, and you felt someone sit onto your mattress.

"Y/n? You okay?" Toby's sweet voice flooded your ears and you jumped from the shock of him suddenly being there and sobs racked your body. Toby's eyes widened in shock and he rubbed your back, "Oh Y/n what happened..? I'm so sorry I scared you." He hummed in concern. "I-It's n-not you.." you sniffled, crying. "What is it?" he spoke softly, still rubbing your back. 

"I-I just h-had another n-night terror..." you tried to finish but your fear caught your tongue and you hiccuped. Toby sighed softly, "I'm so sorry- I should've been here with you-" You shook your head, hitting his softly in the arm, "don't you dare start feeling sorry- it's not your fault- you didn't know." you smiled weakly, wiping your tears. "Well- I'm done streaming- do you need/want anything?" he asked sweetly.

"I-I just don't wanna be a-alone.." you whimpered. Toby smiled softly, "No problem." He got up, but then laid back down onto the mattress, smiling at you as you turned to face him, "T-Thanks..." you smiled softly. He smiled, "No problem!" his sweet, adorable voice made you flush slightly as he hugged you. You giggled softly, cuddling into his chest as you breathed shakily.

"I'll stay here for the night." Toby smiled. "Thank you so much again-" you hummed, feeling the weariness lead you to sleep again. "Don't worry." you hear Toby hum one last time before you drifted off into sleep again, feeling protected and happy in Toby's arms. 

-------------------------------------------

Another Sweet Short One UwU 

I loved writing this one