Chapter 10

(play the song)
Bellarose pov

we took off our hoodie and he looked shock me and Klaus was holding hands. "I thought you said you didn't know were he was" my dad said to me "she didn't we got separated when our parents died and I found her" Klaus said in a annoyed way "I didn't know I had 2 kids on top of that they are twins and look exactly alike" my papa said in a sarcastic way. "what do you want?" I said and it was really obvious I was annoyed "I want you to come live with me and you siblings" he said in a clam voice "why would you want us? we are not even normal... we were cut open and put back together we are smarter then we are supposed to be there is nothing for us to learn... and how did you even know about me I never showed my face?" I said as my voice was raising in anger. 

"You need to clam down Rose... at the end of the day he is still our dad weather you like it or not and I know how you feel because you just found out" Klaus said to me in a rough tone I just looked at him and nodded my head yes.

Niklaus pov
I got her to clam down but I had a feeling sh was going to do some but I wasn't sure because Rose don't just let things go but anyway. "Thank you for cleaning her down but the reason I know about you is because 2 years ago I got a call saying that I had another daughter but they didn't know we're she was at they only knew that they went to West Park highschool" my father said and I looked at my sister she was looking confused then I seen nothing but anger in her eyes but then she was about to walk out but I asked "were are you going?" In a worried voice "I just need some air" she said so I let go of her air and she left.

After that me and my dad talked about everything and I told him what hade happened to us and how we escaped and Bella been gone for a while but I'm pretty sure she playing with one of our siblings I agreed to stay with my father and Bella will too but as soon as I was about to get up and leave Henrik and Mattie bust in n the door and said "ummm dad Bel- Bellarose eyes are really really red!!" they said in a scared voice " clam down nothing is wrong with her" I told them as we were walking out to Bella "what do you mean nothing is wrong with her her eyes are really red!?!" Mattie said yelling at me we go out and I see her just sitting there and they were right her eyes are red alright but this is because she is high asl lmao. "Bruh like I said nothing is wrong with her she is just high asl" I said to them but then the other twins came out and seen both of us they were shocked but when the seen Rose they got scared. "Can y'all please stop yelling I said I was fine I really don't know why you guys are all out her" Bellarose said in a rude and I just went over to her and said "you should go and get some sleep but first you need to drink some water" she said ok and Riccardo gave her a bottle of water and Hazel to her up to her room to go to sleep and I was pretty late now so yeah and we have school tomorrow but after tomorrow me and Bellarose are not going anymore because we are smarter then a all of the teachers in there.