nights in the club

"Please I'm sorry! I won't do it again." the drunken man begged as the black hair man pointed the gun down at him.

"Filthy pig, you have no shame. Begging for your life like a coward." Craig scoffed as he loaded his gun, "This is what you get for touching what isn't yours.". He shot a bullet to the man's skull, his body collapsed onto the ground making a loud thud. Craig looks to the man to his right, Token. Token was his trustworthy partner, always having his back in every life threatening situation.

"Token, clean this up." He said with his infamous monotonous voice. Everyone knew him for his dry boring tone, no one had ever heard him sound interested in something.

"Yes, boss." Token replied as Craig headed towards the door. He walked out of the room and saw his blonde hair boy wearing his leather trench coat covering his stripper clothes. Craig's lips lifted a bit as he saw his boy waiting for him.

"Hi, honey." Craig hummed, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist. The blonde snuggled against him as they both walked into the club's main entrance.

"Craig, this is the 7th man this week." he sighed.

Craig plopped a kiss onto the blonde's head as he spoke, "Sorry Tweek, not my fault people don't know how to keep their hands to themselves.". Tweek shook his head, thinking how his boyfriend never lets a man touch him without leaving them with a bullet in their skull.

"I could take care of myself." Tweek pouted. Craig let out a breath as he looked down to see Tweek's bottom lip out, sulking. Craig frowned at himself, Tweek was very capable of defending himself but Craig couldn't help getting angry at the men who touched his lover in any way. He caressed his waist softly as he looked around the club. Loud ass music, drunks dancing, strippers, and thirsty men looking for someone to fuck.

"Sorry honey, I'll let you take care of yourself. I just get mad when others touch you." Craig said as they sat down at a booth, setting his blonde onto his lap.

"It's alright but you have to realize I'm a stripper. Weird men are gonna try to touch me." Tweek stroked Craig's face as he talked.

Craig inverted his gaze from the boy in front of him as he sulked, "And that's what I hate." he mumbled under his breath.

Tweek giggled at his boyfriend's sadness', "Oh stop it, Craig, you're acting like a baby." he tugged at his cheek. Craig smiled a bit as he swatted away his hands.

Craig gave Tweek's waist a big squeeze, "I'm not." he said.

"Whatever you say" Tweek playfully rolled his eyes. Craig shook his head as he shook his head, he saw a brunette boy headed towards him. Craig groaned loudly as he wanted time with Tweek before he had to go on stage again.

"Wassup lovebirds!" The semi drunk boy yelled as he had a bottle of vodka and three shot glasses in hand. Craig rolled his eyes at the foolish boy, Clyde. Clyde was a useful tool but he acted like a totally immature dumb idiotic kid.

"Hey, Clyde!" Tweek waved as Clyde slumped down onto the booth seat. Craig glared at Clyde, hating how he self invited himself into their conversation.

"Wow! Boss are you okay? You look like you wanna kill somebody." Clyde exclaimed.

"I'm fine," Craig grunts. Clyde shrugged his shoulders, giving up on finding out why his boss was upset. He sat down the vodka and shot glasses onto the booth's table.

Clyde clapped his hands together, "Butters gave me this bottle of Vodka on the house! SoSoooSooo~ I say let's get our drink on." Clyde did a little dance as he said 'so'. He hummed as he opened the bottle, pouring the liquid into the mini glasses. Clyde handed one to Tweek, Tweek shook his head 'no'. He frowned a bit but understood since Tweek had staged in less than 10 minutes.