Sitting inside the room, there was the boy from the file sitting and staring daggers into the wall.. He looked so sad and worn down that it broke Izukus heart a little. He let out a quiet breath. "T Todoroki?" He said in a shaky voice. Todoroki's head shot up so fast.

"Who are you?" The boy's glare in his direction was chilling.

"I'm Izuku Midoryia, I'm going to be your new therapist." Izuku moved to sit in a chair

Todoroki's face didn't change, but his eyes softened just a tad.

"Oh, I don't need a therapist."

Izuku's body softened. "Then don't think about me as your therapist. Think about me maybe as a friend? Can I be your friend Todoroki?"

Todoroki eyed him up and down. "Why are you so nice? You aren't supposed to be like this."

"I'm here to make you feel comfortable and you can tell me whatever you'd like." Izuku offered a soft smile and watched as Todoroki's body deflated just a little.

"Say Hi to my brother." He crossed his arms.

Izuku nodded and turned a little to the left. He gave a cheesy, closed eye smile "Hello!"

Todoroki gave a small half smile. "He says Hi and thank you"

Izuku smiled. "He's very welcome. Can I ask you a few questions?"

Todoroki's face hardened up again. "Why? What do you want to know?"

"Unfortunately I have to ask some questions every week, other than those questions I won't bother you about it. I think the questions are unnecessary and a little weird." Izuku nodded.

"Oh, you can ask the questions."

Izuku gave a smile but inside was thrilled. He did it! He'd gotten somewhere.

"Alright, thank you Todoroki. Can I ask what happened to your last therapist?"

"I don't know what happened to the last one. I think Shinsou or Bakugou did something because he made Y/N cry? I would've done something but I didn't get there in time." He replied, pulling his knees to his chest.

Those must be the other people from this file. Izuku nodded carefully. That was slightly concerning.

"Oh, Can I ask your relations to Y/N, Bakugou and Shinsou?"

Todoroki stared at him. "We have lunch and free time every day. It's 10 minutes where we get to leave our rooms and see each other. We only get to see each other, the doctors, yayorozou, sometimes and the boys from downstairs and now you I guess. I wouldn't say the boys and I are friends. But Y/N and I are close."

"Ohh, that's fun. It seems that you, Bakugou and Shinsou are protective of Y/N. How come?" Izuku placed his stack of papers on his knees.

"She's the smallest and the youngest. She's much kinder and innocent then the rest of us. We feel protective of her. She loves Bakugou but he's kind of mean to her. So then she runs to Shinsou. She often naps on him. Her and I color together and talk quietly when Bakugou and Shinsou get into fights." Todoroki's voice got quieter the more he spoke.

"Do they fight often?" Izuku knew this was farther than he should've been pushing. But he was trying his hardest to get Todoroki to get comfortable with talking to him.

"Yeah, they fight over her and it makes her cry. I like it when she cries though."

"Oh, can I ask why?" Izuku was a little terrified of the response.

"Because then she comes to me and it makes me feel like I have a sister again." Todoroki laid down on his bed.

"Ah, do you call each other brother and sister?"

Todoroki nodded "Mhm. I think she has a crush on Bakugou though."

Well that was unexpected. Unfortunately Izuku didn't get the time to ask anymore because the device in his pocket started making noise and shaking. He frowned. He was enjoying his time with Todoroki.

"Alright that's all I have time for today. Thank you for talking with me Todoroki."

Todoroki nods. "Mhm."

Izuku looks to the left a little and waves. "Bye Todoroki's brother."

Todoroki smiles softly. "He says you can call him Touya, he says bye too."

That's good. Touya, Touya Todoroki. Izuku would do some research when he got home.

"Alright, Goodbye Todoroki, Goodbye Touya." Izuku got up and pushed open the door and shut it quietly behind him. Along with closing the metal door and locking it down. Ochako was there on her phone waiting. "Oh, Hey! How'd it go?"

"It was good, Todoroki was very polite and kind." He smiled softly before he turned to look at Uraraka.

"Really? Normally he lashes out and tries to kill. I didn't expect you to come out...un touched." She shuddered. "Anyways. Next you'll meet Shinsou. Follow me." She started off down the way as Izuku flipped to Shinsou's file.

A/N: I lokey forgot about this, SO I've been posting more on my tumblr, So to make up for it I'll be posting the other three chapters today- chapters 3, 4 and 5. I'm really sorry for forgetting about you guys-