Who?

PLEASE NOTE:
Master Anami is NOT my OC it belongs to
wecanbeheroesfanfics
We all arrived at headquarters and began Massive preparations,we were all trying our hardest to find any piece of information.
Finally we got access into our cameras and saw a man in a black cloak break into the window, he grabbed the twins and left.
While we couldn't exactly tell who it was, we quickly got another clue, there was word that the president would like to address us.
"Good Evening, Missy Moreno and Wild Card, unfortunately we are here under Sad circumstances but I do think I know who has your twins. My brother you see, Milo but called Master Amani, took my sister years back and always dreamed to do harm to the junior heroics, obviously he's never done that so he got to the closest thing to that. Your children. I do ask if you find him, it would be my biggest hope that you find my sister, Mila. Good Luck Heroes"
The president stated fading away

Wait so what do we do now?
We began to plan our attack, and Ojo and Facemaker worked on finding possible locations where Anami might be located
Suddenly a different topic came up
Who was going to go and fight
Who
This has to go right we can't afford to fail or I will
Lose my children
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YES I KNOW ITS SHORT! It's on purpose tho, I won't be able to right tonight as I have some homework to do but hopefully I finish up quickly and will be able to begin, but most importantly THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 5.k+ READS!!
I can't believe it
Love you all millions
Mia