Rapunzel

Once upon a time there was a queen in the kingdom of corona she was refusing to eat and was slowly getting sick because all she wanted was Rapunzel soup so the king had no choice but to get the flower from the witch Gothel's garden so he snuck and stole the flower months later the queen had a beautiful baby girl and named her Rapunzel that night Gothel kidnapped the baby princess and buried her in same spot the flower was the next morning the whole kingdom started a search for the baby then the queen began to become restless and stopped eating so king got one of the guards to steal the flower that was big enough to feed the whole kingdom for three years after the guard stole the flower he gave it to the chef, after the chef was done washing the dirt off of the flower he discovered that the missing baby girl was on the end of the flower where the roots were supposed to be he then yelled for the king and queen when they arrived they almost fainted out of pure horror and when they unbuttoned the babies clothes they realized the stem was inside the child's navel they cut a tiny slit stem of the flower then noticed there was blood coming out of the slit and quickly bandaged the slit and decided to deal with the problem in the morning that morning their was big pot of soup with Rapunzel written in red liquid and when they look at the soup they discovered the same red liquid at the bottom of the soup and found a note by soup that read "you stole my flower and stole yours have fun with your Rapunzel soup love gothel"