The Past

I was 7 at the time, I remember run up to dad, Philza. I was crying, but in a happy way. I said
"Dad, Dad look I'm like you!" He look at me so shocked, I had wings. He was proud and told me that my brothers, Technoblade and Wilbur, had them too, and that tomorrow he would teach me how to fly. I was excited, but I had to go to bed. The next morning he taught me how to fly. I told my bestfriend, Tubbo, about my wings. He was happy he told me that the other day he had grown horns, like his dad. A few years later I turned 8, we had a party my friends were there, and my brother's son, Fundy. We were having a good time hanging out in my tree house, after everyone left I was sitting there playing with my toys, but then I heard someone crying. I went to go see who it was, it was a little boy, half enderman and half something else, I didn't know what the other half  was, but I walked up to him. I remember asking if he was okay. He told me that his parents had just died and he had no where to go. I told him he could stay in my treehouse and I would bring him food every day. He said thank you and took the opportunity. Soon Dad found out, but he let him stay in the house. I never knew what was going to happen. My brother, Wilbur made a nation, but it fell apart. I was 9 when the first war happened and when Wilbur died.

End of chapter

Hey, if you have any ideas for the series, or for a new series, leave them in the comments. Bye hope you a great day, night, or afternoon.

312 words