01

Y/n's POV

"We're going back to Japan, wether you like it or not"My mom  said as I tremble.

"Bu-but mom..."I mumbled and looked at her with pleading eyes.

"No, you're sister wants to study back at Japan"She said with a pissed tone. I sighed and looked down.

"O-ok"I said and went to my room to pack my things up.

"Such a burden"I heared my sister and she slammed my room door.

I sighed again, at least I'll finally reunite with my bestfriends. I'll forget about the past.

After I packed everything I drifted to sleep.

-Next Morning-

We're at the airport away from my family since they're very famous. My sister has a YouTube channel that has over 1m subs, she also has sub channel called "L/n Fam" it's actually a channel for the family but I never appear. I stayed hidden, they never allow me to go with them. 

I stopped zoning out as they called for our flight and I was seating away from them of course as they interact to some of the passengers that happened to be their fans.

I put my earphones on.

-Time Skip-

We finally arrived to Japan. I stretched out.

They went with a car while I take bus.

I saw a text from my mom and it says where I am supposed to go, our new address. I sighed and waited for my stop.

As I arrived to the said apartment I immediately went up. I was walking and bumped into a blonde girl. We were both shocked and bowed as we say sorry in unison. My cheeks heated up from embarrassment.

"Ah uhm I-I'm sorry again"I said.

"A-are you new here? I didn't notice you before"She said.

"Yeah... my family and I just moved here. We moved from Australia"I said.

"Oh ok"She said and nod. I smiled and bid my goodbye as I went in our apartment, my family is already here.

They were discussing something.

"You're here. The both of you will study in Karasuno now go upstairs we're going to film"mom. I just nod and went upstairs.

I saw three rooms, the two are locked indicating it's taken. I opened the last room and it's spacious I smiled and locked my door. I organized everything since I've got nothing to do.

As I finished I went to bed and starts thinking.

"I wonder where they study? I think they still live on the same neighborhood. I'll pay a visit soon"I mumbled and my eyelids become heavy.

-Next Morning-

I went out of our apartment fixing my uniform and I saw the door next door opened and I revealed the blonde girl yesterday, we're both wearing the same uniform. We stared at each other and I smiled at her.

"We're both in the same school"I said.

"Yeah... I'm Yachi Hitoka, first year"She said and smiled.

"I'm Y/n L/n a first year as well"I said.

"What class are you in?"

"I'm in class 4"

"I'm in class 5"She said and we start walking to the train station. W kept talking until we reached school. As we were walking to the hallway I noticed a familliar tall blonde and an olive haired boy beside him I smiled widely and I ran to them.

"Eh?! L/n-san?!"Yachi. 

"KEEEEI!"I screamed as I jumped high so I can ride his back. The both guy are shocked even some students especially Yachi.

"Y-y-y-y/n?"Yamaguchi.

"Helloooo!"I energetically greet them.

"Tf Y/n"Kei glared at me.

"Eh? You're still salty I see"I teased.

"Since when did you came back?"Yamaguchi asked.

"Yesterday"I said and I went down Kei's back.

"You know them?"Yachi asked.

"Y-yes"I said and I scratched my nape.

"Sorry for running off like that"I said.

"You're with Yachi-san?"Yamaguchi.

"Well, I live next door. You know her?"I asked.

"She's our manager in volleyball club"He said.

I nod. We talked for a bit with Yachi and went to our classes.

"Everyone, we have a new student. Come introduce yourself"

I felt my anxiety as I went in and introduced myself.

"I-I'm Y/n L/n. I hope we can be friends"I said and bowed.

"Sit beside Yamaguchi"The teacher said. I smiled and nod and walked beside Yamaguchi.

We focused on our class.

It's math. I stared and note down everything and I frowned in confusion.

"I don't get it. What the hell?"I whispered making Yamaguchi chuckle.

"It's not funny dumbass!"I hissed at him.

He kept laughing at me everytime I don't get the lesson makes me wanna smack him.

Lunch time came and I sighed.

"I don't get anything in Math"I said looking at my bestfriends.

"How did you managed to get in class 4?"Kei sarcastically asked.

"Hey!"I yelled at him and pout.

"Aren't you going to eat?"Yamaguchi asked and I paled.

"I.... uh... uhm... restroom"I said and went out leaving them looking at me confused.

"Finally reunited with them huh?"

----------------

Sorry for any grammatical errors and typos. This part is kind of rushed lol I wanted to have an update today(this isn't my first time writing but I can't guarantee that this would be so good). I hope you will like it.