"I'll Be Back"

Heyyyy!!! I haven't given up on this collection after all! Here is "I'll Be Back" sung by Tigerclaw after being exiled from Thunderclan. All rights go to the Erin team and the Hamilton musical! Enjoy!

Tigerclaw: "You say the price of my love's not a price that you're willing to pay. You cry in your prey which you hurl at me when you see me go by. Why so sad? Remember we made an arrangement that made me deputy. Now you're making me mad! Remember despite our estrangement, I'm your cat. I'll be back. Soon you'll see. You'll remember you belong to me. I'll be back. Time will tell. You'll remember that I served you well. Rivers rise! Clans may fall! I have seen you through it all! And when push comes to shove, I will send a pack of bloodthirsty dogs to remind you of my love!"

(Chorus) (Tigerclaw): "Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da. Da da dat dat da ya da. Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da. Da da dat dat da ya da."

Tigerclaw: "You say my love is draining and you can't go on! You'll be the one complaining when I am gone. And no, don't change the subject! 'Cause you're my favorite subjects! My sweet, submissive subjects. My loyal, loyal subjects. Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. I'll be back. Like before. I will fight the fight and win the war! For your love. For your praise. And I'll love you till my dying days! When you're gone, I'll go mad! So don't throw away this thing we had. 'Cause when push comes to shove, I will kill your friends and kin to remind you of my love!

(Chorus)

Tigerclaw: "Everybody!"

(Chorus) (Tigerclaw and Dog Pack)

Tigerclaw: "Dat dat da ya da."

I hope you liked it!!! I had so much fun doing it! Please feel free to comment or request songs and cats!!!