right person wrong time

•ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴋɪss•

"alexa play from time by drake"

~y/n's pov~

i don't dare to look at his account to see his curly hair and his soft pink lips.

he didn't dare to look at my account to see my beautiful brown eyes that spilled with love.

After the best 3 years of both of our lives came a time where we both become distant.until on night, we laid in each other's arms sobbing for both of us had fell out of love.After the break up, the both our best friends tried to help the both of us move on.they even tried setting us up with people and even tried making us go to parties.

but no matter how much the two of us tried to move on everything reminded the both of us of the memories the both of us held. it's been 9 months since the both of us had broken up, it always felt like yesterday was the day both of our life had fell apart.

i was scared and thought maybe he doesn't feel the same way.using the excuse of maybe he's fucken another bitch rights now.

-vinnie's pov-

i couldn't even bring myself to another girl or touch a girl.i would use the excuse but, i also couldn't flirt with other girls only to be flushed over with the emotion of feeling as if i were doing something wrong.

i decided that it was impossible to move on. no matter how much i pressured myself to believe i didn't love y/n i did, no matter how hard i thought i didn't love her i did.

3rd person pov

as the both of them contained the urge to look at their phone and tap the message to each other no matter how much it hurt to not speak to each other .

~y/n's pov~

I look at my window and saw as heavy rain poured from the dark sky.i sighed and got out of bed and put on my white dirty vans and went through my door.

i went downstairs and walked through the front door and locked it behind me.i begin to run across the street as my tears started to blended in with the rain.

i ran until i could see something running to me.

-vinnie's pov-

i got out of bed and put my converse on and busted through my front door,i sprinted through the heavy rain barely able to see.

3rd person pov

the two teens soon saw each other realizing that they both were running to the same thing. they were running to eachother.as vinnie hiccuped in tears aching for her embrace and his soft brown eyes filling with tears only to disappear in the rain. y/n looked up at him and smiled at him realizing y/n also cried so much for him.

~y/n's pov~

we both sprinted to each other's arms as both of our eyes filled with lust and love.finally get the affection the both of us wanted, i felt as the tender soft lips i missed so much on mine.

-3rd person pov-

they were both drenched and cold from the water but, the embrace and love kept the both of them warm and tender moment was spotted by the best friends of both of them

"damn they sure as hell are each other's love of their lives,?" anthony said laughing at how proud he was of his two best friends.

"yessir, i've never seen them this happy since they broke up." avani said smiling as he witnessed the tender moment of both best friends

"i'm proud of them." anthony and avani said at the same time.

"They are for sure soulmates." avani laughed

"couldn't have said it better baby" anthony said looking down at his girlfriend

as the both of the couple pulled away and kissed each other. vinnie pulled y/n into him as he guided his girlfriend to his house

that's when the both of them heard clapping. to their surprise, the both of their best friends stood clapping at the both of them.

"they knew didn't they"y/n chuckled to herself

"they sure did." he said kissing her forehead

that's how they knew it was the right person just the wrong time.