. : + Cafe Wonders + : .

"Come on Sara, you have to at least have some hobbies!"  Kaede would poke at Sara's cheek, softly chuckling.  

      Kaede Akamatsu, The Ultimate Pianist.  And Sara Chidouin, who was just a student, sat together in the Hope's Peak dining.  Two schools; Hopes Peak Academy and Sonobeno, became a joint-school.   Students from almost all over were able to attend Sonobeno, while the best of the best attended Hope's Peak Academy.  The reason why Hopes Peak and Sonobeno became jointed is a mystery among the students, but most of society was pleased by this sudden school merging. 

     Sara put her hand up towards the cheek the pianist was eagerly poking and blushed out of embarrassment.  "Kaede...You're really dying to know what I do in my free time, huh?"  Kaede nodded.  "Yep! Since we're having the new school grounds with your school, it's only fair that I get to know someone!"  Her words made the highschooler smile.  "Alright alright.  Let's see...Oh!  I used to practice Kendo when I was younger."  This made Kaede beam with surprise.  "Wow, Sara!  That impressive!"  Sara smiled, and looked away, slightly flustered by the compliment.  "Ah, thank you, Kaede.."

    Kaede smiled as The Ultimate Maid; Kirumi Tojo approached the girls.  "Good afternoon, Kaede and Sara.  Is there anything you would like me to do for you today?"  Kaede smiled and waved at Kirumi, while Sara awkwardly smiled.  "No thanks Kirumi, thank you for asking though!"  Sara shook her head, showing that she agreed with Kaede.  "Well alright.  If you change your mind, please let me know, and I will gladly help you with your needs."  Slightly waving at the two, before leaving to assist someone else.

     Sara sighed as she lay her head on the table.  "Huh...Sonobeno being apart of Hopes Peak...It must feel like a burden to some of you."  Hearing her say that, Kaede frowned.  "Come on.  I guess some people might think that, but not everyone!  I know a bunch of Ultimates are super happy to have some more students here!"  Sara nodded.  "I guess you're right.  I just assumed that students who...What's this school's motto again?  'Students who attend Hopes Peak academy will be set for life'?  Well, extremely talented students would feel dragged down by regular high schoolers?"  Kaede shook her head.  "Don't say that!  I know we'll be happy to have you all here!"  

     Sara nodded and opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by students leaving the dining hall.  This probably meant that lunch was over, and their next class was soon to begin.  Kaede and Sara coincidentally had their next class together with the teacher being...Tia Safalin.  The two girls talked and walked as they made it to their next class.  As they grew closer and closer, they noticed a few of their friends:  Jou Tazuna and Shuichi Saihara.  

     "Hey, there's Sara and Kaede!  Where did you guys go?"  Joe exclaimed, slightly smiling as Kaede and Sara approached them.  "Ah, did you guys end up getting lost in the crowd?" Shuichi asked, adjusting the hat he wore on his head.  "Yeah...Jeez, ever since the other students combined with hopes peak, things have just been more chaotic.  But I'm sure we'll all get used to it soon, we all may even become friends!"  Sara nodded her head in agreement.  "As Kaede said, I'm sure everyone will get used to it.  We just need time."  Joe smiled and patted both Sara and Kaede on the back.  "You two are super positive about this huh?  Man, I dunno about you, but these Ultimates seem pretty cool!" Shuichi nodded, putting his hand to his chin. "Yeah...Having normal students might make a good balance to Hopes Peak...A-And Sonobeno too!" Joe, Sara, and Kaede agreed as they were let in to begin their classes.

     Their class was interesting- Of course it was.  A class with Ultimates and normal students mixed together made the class chaotic.  But it was good chaos.  The Ultimate Baseball Player threw a ball across the room, followed by a bunch of paper airplanes.  Earning small shrieks of surprise from Tia Safalin.  A rock song was blasted from another Ultimate, and paint was splattered all over the classroom.  

     The entire day went well.  Everyone mostly got along well- Ultimate or not.  The chaos brought laughter and the laughter brought new memories.  Hopes Peak Academy and Sonobeno being merged together....It surely can't be too bad.