Meeting

Yangyang was walking through the almost empty hallway reading his favorite book not really worried about bumping into anyone.

He was so immersed in his book that he didn't notice two boys standing in front of him staring at each other, then he bumped into them and fell down hard dropping his book.

His butt was in pain that he didn't see the band in front of him until he heard "Are you ok that was a big fall" he stopped and looked up and saw the most famous people in the school also the power couple.

Xiaojun, he had white/silver hair, has dark brown eyes, cute thick eyebrows, a fit body, and wears glasses.

Hendery , he had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, resembles a prince, and also has a fit body.

Yangyang was staring at them like he was seeing Kpop idols for the first time, and his heart was beating so fast and all he could think about were the two beautiful men in front of him forgetting he has to meet his friends in the cafeteria soon.

Xiaojun and Hendery were both captured by the cute boy's visuals, his brown hair, dark brown eyes and cute style. They both were so entranced they forgot they were in the middle of the hall way when they should be going to lunch to meet up with their friends.

Hendery was the first one to get out of the trance and realize what was happening he tapped on Xiaojun getting him out of the trance and realize what's going on.

While Yangyang was still there staring at at them. Until he felt something hit his head, and groaned and looked for whoever to only see Hendery with his fingers in front of his face and showing looking worried.

"Are you ok?" Xiaojun asked

Yangyang had to stop himself from zoning out again and said "umm yea I'm fine thank you" then grabbed Xiaojun's and and let him pull him up.

Once he was up they all stood there in a awkward silence staring at each other until Hendery said "are you sure your ok you fell pretty hard"

"Oh yes I'm fine sorry I was really caught up in my book" Yangyang said

"It's ok but you should try to look where your going once in a while" Xiaojun said

"Ahh I will sorry again" Yangyang said

"It's fine no worries" Hendery said

After that they all went in a awkward silence (Stan stray kids) again and just stood there, then Yangyang got a text from his best friend Renjun asking where he was that he realized he was late for lunch.

He quickly bowed and said "sorry again I'll pay attention next time I got to go bye" then he rushed past them to the cafeteria.

"He's really cute" Xiaojun said

"Yea but your cuter" Hendery said

"Yah stop it" Xiaojun said lightly smacking Hendery and blushing

"Ok but let's head to lunch now they're probably waiting for us" Hendery said

"Ok let's go" Xiaojun said grabbing Hendery's hand and going to the lunch room but a certain cute dark head boy we're stuck in their minds and they were stuck in his also.

——————
Ahhh first chapter pls tell me what you think and ideas of what you think would or should happen again thx for reading 🤗🤗