C1: Transmigrated

Shao Yan had the illusion of being immersed in warm water. His head was two big, his whole body was numb and crisp, and his eyelids seemed to be plumped, and he couldn't lift a bit with all his strength.

The surroundings were as noisy as Caishikou at three noon on Liqiu Day. Shao Yan remembered that when he was young, he and his playmates of the food supervisor sneaked out of the palace to join in the fun: the surrounding was full of bustling people and smells, and the executioner held a dark blue wide knife, with a bulging shochu with a cheek, reflecting The sun sprayed a misty curtain of water. The prisoners were each covered in black hoods, tied with their hands and kneeled in a row, shaking with fright. The executioner gave a grinning laugh, shouted Long live, screamed "The thief is subdued!", and cut it down with a sharp knife - - The crowd screamed, Shao Yan was held by his hands, and the people around him retreated like running water.

——He doesn't move.

The knife was sharp, and the head fell down instantly as if cutting tofu. Shang's kneeling body lacked his head, and the pillar of blood gushed out impatiently, casting a face on Shao Yan who was standing nearby.

Gululu head rolled down from the steps and lay down at Shao Yan's feet. The black hood fell loose in the middle, and bloodshot eyes stared straight at the person above his head. Shao Yan stared down, and there was a fire in his heart. Drinking a bowl of iced plum juice like a dog on a dog day, it is indescribable. On that day, he received thirty essays of "shock fee" from the supervisor. When I went back, I took a hasty bath by the river and listened to the undecided discussion of my playmates, but I didn't feel any fear in my heart. Now that I think about it, my weird character came out from that time, right? At this moment, the chief director of the food superintendent, who is unknown to everyone in Da Yao, can only frown and try to control the body over and over again with difficulty. The memory is like a mottled picture album flipping rapidly, and the forgotten past has been reopened from the dusty box. Finally came the last chapter.

The black cloud pressed down the city, and the flames and the shouts of killing were everywhere. The thieves invaded Kyoto, burned, killed, and looted, and the palace ladies in the prison ran away, and the villains of the past were gone. Shao Yan warmed a pot of spirits in his all-luxury food supervisor, paired it with crispy fried peanuts, and finally had a full meal, holding a knife and greeted him with a sneer.

With a roar, the picture seemed to be a bubble burst, disappearing without a trace.

Unfamiliar noises began to sound in his ears again——

"Why did he fall so badly? Which class is this student?"

"Who knows, the instructor has been notified. He was found lying on the stairs in the morning, probably in the middle of the night he fell down."

"...No, the infirmary can only take care of it briefly and call an ambulance."

Shao Yan was moved over and frustrated with his anger fell in Dantian. He just wanted to reprimand. The motion of his head hitting the bed made him swiftly quiet from the inside out-the vague memory after rushing out of the hall became clear.

Warm blood splashed on his face, and the tip of his tongue tasted sweeter and more luscious than fermented rice. The knife swings and falls, and the structure of the bones and joints is familiar to him. Even if the thieves are covered in armor, they still can't hide from his tricky hacks.

He ended up with nearly half of the Kou team searched by the vanguard. There are more than 30 people.

The last thing that made him stop was a feather arrow passing through his chest.

*********

Military training is always accompanied by various accidents, such as weak physique heatstroke and fainting, good physique falls and sprains, or students with old illnesses who cannot bear the load of training suddenly seem strange. Strange symptoms. University A has long experience for decades. Every year during the military training period of freshmen, some staff in the infirmary of the school will be arranged to deal with emergencies. This will prevent the instructor who found Shao Yan fainted downstairs in the dormitory in the morning. In a hurry.