C52: Being use without knowing it

In his spare time, Shao Yan did not go to the seminar, so he concentrated in the store.

Father Shao asked him to airlift back a batch of fresh seafood from the coast. The most eye-catching sea urchins lay in the basket one by one, grinning with big black thorns and claws, looking terrifying. Shao Yan had never seen such a thing before, especially when he was still alive, so he squatted in the kitchen and studied.

Before it was time for dinner, Tian Fangli was leaning against the counter with his chef hat and talking, talking about what Louis and the others had just heard from the taxi driver.

Almost famous restaurants in Province A participated in the food show organized by Shao Brothers. The program was broadcast on the TV station of Province A for several days, and the ratings were not low, but the Royal Gate Xi did not know whether it was intentional or unintentional. Excluded from this event.

Even Tian Fangli only learned the news after the start of the filming of the show. No matter how stupid he is, he can see that his family has been squeezed out.

He saw that Shao Yan looked nonchalant after listening to his complaints, and thought that the other party was a sinister person who could not understand these subtleties. Tian Fangli has worked under Shao's father for so many years and has seen too many dirty things. Shao Yan is already twenty, and he feels that he should also let the other party know the way. After all, the Shao family is an only child like Shao Yan. Sooner or later, Shao Yan will inherit the family business.

Shao Yan listened to him chattering about the competitive relationship between Shao's restaurant and Yumenxi after the separation of the Shao family. He learned that in recent times, Shao's intentionally or unintentionally formed an alliance with other restaurants in Province A. Just think it's funny. Shao's father had already said that he would shift the focus of business to those economically developed areas in S City, and Shao Yubo's petty behavior is undoubtedly quite ridiculous to him. As for the so-called food show in City A... who cares! Had it not been mentioned by Tian Fangli, he hadn't even heard of it.

The sea urchin is very fresh. After Shao Yan heard that this thing can be eaten raw, he cut it and swallowed it. The sea urchin is cool and smooth with the unique sweetness of seafood. It tastes good, Shao Yan still want to do something else.

The kitchen door was knocked, and apprentices wouldn't usually come at this time. Shao Yan glanced at his watch, and his face showed two doubts.

The door opened, and the waiter on duty at the front desk came in. He glanced at Tian Fangli, whose face was a little ugly because the speech was interrupted, and cautiously said to Shao Yan: "Shao Yan, there are a few foreigners outside looking for you..."

Yan Shao's name was called jokingly. Later, the waiter in the royal gate of S city called him this way. He don't know since when his collective name in City A changed to this.

Shao Yan didn't remember any foreigners he knew, so he said to her, "It's not time for dinner. You let them go first and come back at four o'clock."

The waiter held the door hesitantly and pleaded, "But they said it was your friend... ..."

Shao Yan frowned, "When did I have foreign friends?"

Louis and the others were hungry. The royal gate at this time was empty and the lights were not turned on. They also had to persuade the front desk supervisor for a long time. Go to the kitchen and inform Shao Yan. Louis's friend looked around the neatly arranged tables and chairs in the Imperial Gate Hall.

The decoration style here is very similar to that of the S City Imperial Gate Hall, except that the details are slightly older. In general, the environment can still score high. There was no way to eat anything on the plane. From boarding the plane to now, a group of people ate a few breads. Seeing such a dining environment, they felt hungry.