The last goodbye

@ vongola's battle field

The war ended with the sacrifices of various lives, many lost their family and much many lost their friends , but even after winning the whole battle they lost their precious Boss.
The war ended returning the peace back to the the world but Alisa painting of  blood painted on its surface .The boss of the vongola famiglia lies their waiting for its death on the very ground very peacefully after defeating the enemy boss . The beloved son of sawadas  student of world's number 1 hitman friend and boss of his famiglia Sawada Tsunayoshi de vongola gives his last warm smile to this world .

"I am sorry for leaving you all to soon Minna but, I hope that all of you will able to live a peaceful life, I hope I can say this to you earlier but ,but I love you all minna san I hope we will soon meet each other in next life." Tsuna said his last words to all his guardians and his tutor as he closed his eyes with a peaceful smile while leaving this world.
Tsuna opened his eyes to see his family crying over his death but also having a smile that indicates their thanks toward their sky after the scarifies he made for them.

"I hope that this is a good bye then, ni giotto-san "Tsuna said as he turned around to see primo smiling sad and proudly toward him."Indeed it is decimo you were finally able to bring vongola to it's true form I am very thankful to you for this." Giotto said as he light his flame to create a portal " We might shall go now tsuna , my flames can not hold this portal open for long time."

"Hai giotto-san."Tsuna nodded his head as they move toward portal but before they can step inside the portal a white light come and engulf both of them as the silence fell apart and the only sound can be heard is of crying of vongola famiglia and its allies over the death of their all accepting sky.