ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

~third person pov~

     as she felt seojun's breath tickling her nose her heart beat started to increase rapidly. she tried her best to hide the blush that wanted to spread on her cheeks but seojun was quick to see it.
now that's
     before they could say anything else, the photographer walked back into the room and saw the position they were in.

     "what am i seeing? now that's what i'm talking about! great you guys. let's to the shoot. look over here! just stay right there. 1, 2, ok!" he cheered.

     seojun pulled her back up and wrapped his arms around chaerin.

     "i want to make this quick so just cooperate." he said and then turned his head around to look at the camera.

     chaerin was in a state of shock but then she wrapped her arms around seojun and looked to the camera. trying to act as calm as she could before seojun pushed her back onto the couch.

     her heart practically wanted to pop out her chest. she felt as though her feelings for seojun were becoming even stronger when he got closer to her, acting as if he was going to kiss her.

     as the shoot soon finished chaerin invited seojun out for a meal. he was confused as to why she had asked him when he had practically been ignoring her for the past day.

     as the waitress brought out the food chaerin asked seojun a question. "you probably had multiple girlfriends after i left right? what did you save their names as?"

     seojun was shocked at the sudden question but soon replied. "no. i always waited until the day you came back, but if i ever had a girlfriend i would save her name as something sweet, like "my love, my baby, princess." things like that. with hearts too."

     "you waited for me?" she asked.
     "yes. i waited for you because i thought that when you returned our relationship would go back to normal but i was clearly wrong." he said.

not knowing what to do or say she focused on eating her meal. it was quite awkward after his confession so when they stepped outside chaerin quickly left.

——

multiple days had passed since the photoshoot with seojun and things were a bit less awkward now.

as she walked into her class everyone surrounded her. she was confused but then she spoke out being curious as to why everyone was excited.
"what is it this time?" she asked
"congratulations! how long have you guys been going out? do we have to couple in our class now?" she heard some of her classmates say.
"why didn't you tell me?" said sua as she clung onto chaerin's arm.
"is it true?" soojin asked.

before she could respond a group of seojun's friends ran into the room and ripped their shirts open. "tada!" they yelled.

"i heard you and seojun were secretly dating. i heard that you took pictures together and stuff!" cheered sua.

as chaerin turned her head towards the chalkboard she saw the pictures she took with seojun hanging on it.

"me and seojun?" she questioned.
"what are you doing here?" questioned seojun towards his group of friends.
"congratulations!" they all yelled once again as they showed their shirts off.

chaerin and seojun made eye contact knowing that this would cause so much drama and misunderstandings.

meanwhile all this was happening suho was calmly walking around school until someone pulled him and sat him down on a bench.

"look at this pose. they look good together. should we steal her away? no. that's messed up. what will you do now?" asked taehoon.

you might be thinking, taehoon i thought he was on seojun's side? well in reality he was team suho, he just wanted to please his girlfriend because she was team seojun.

as suho saw the picture taehoon was talking about his eyes widened. he then stood up and ran towards the class where he soon walked in and saw chaerin and seojun at the front.

"tell us! tell us!" they all cheered
"okay guys! we are just friends. nothing more than that well, at least for now. so please stop spreading rumors based purely on speculation."
"is this a press conference?" seojun asked.
"say something. don't let them jump to conclusions like that." she said
"guys! if i hear you talk nonsense your dead. happy?" seojun said as he slammed his hand onto the table.

even after they had denied everything, no one believed them. at one point chaerin just accepted it since she didn't mind to much but she was worried about what suho would think.

she saw how mad he looked when he came running into the class and now she wondered if he was mad at her.

after class sua and jugyeong pulled her outside.
"you should just go out with him. how many times is this already? it means you two were meant to be." sua told her.
"she has a point. feelings don't stay the same forever." said jugyeong.
"jugyeong you should go out with suho too. you could suddenly like each other after being friends too. right? kang chaerin and han seojun. lim jugyeong and lee suho. i can just see it. i can totally see it happening." cheered sua.
before anyone could say anything else chaerin recieved a message. come to the rooftop she read. she quickly excused herself and made her way to the rooftop where she saw suho waiting for her.

authors note: hey guys! i just want to thank you for all the support on this book. i read every comment and some of them are really funny. anyways i just wanted to tell you that if you see any typos i'm sorry. i haven't had enough time to edit the stories so i'm gonna do it until the book ends! i hope you guys have a great day / night!