base chap lawl:: getting chased

TW :: SEXUAL HARRASSMENT !

i arrived at school quite early today and i saw kuroo with two of his friends, yaku and kai... they were really kind peope, i had fun. "y/n? Y/N????" kuroo shaked me out of confusion and i got out of my thoughts "sorry..." i mumbled, "eh- anyways! this is kenma." he smiled at me and fake blonde spoke "im.. kozume- kenma." he said softly that i couldnt really catch what he said "huh?" i lowered your ear near him, "kozume kenma.." he said a little luder, "oh! i'm y/n l/n. i'm a third year in class 4" i said with EXCELLENT pride 😍😋😘😏🙄 (pls if i had this typa pride id b so strong)  "i already know who you are... you're in a video game i play a lot..." i looked at him with such happiness, "you play??????" he nodded softly. "yeah, you really look like the character.." he said softly, still playing on the video game. "i know! I'M VERY CONFIDENT WITH MY LOOKS!" you said once again, with peride. kuroo then mumbled a 'sorry' to the small boy, "oh uh, it looks like the bell rang! see ya y/n!!" kuroo yelled across the hall while dragging kenma,, "how odd.. well i guess i'll get to cl-" you bumped into a tall figure, daiki agawa, the school's sweetheart and basketball captain was in the halls loitering. "oh my, what a beautiful yong lady your are..." he said with a seductive tone, "daiki agawa, your name?" he grabbed your hand and you felt uncomfortable, "u-uhm i need to go back," there was no one to call.. no one to ask for help... you both were at the corner of the staircase, and he had such a big figure that made you feel so tiny, "ah, you're very pretty..." he began touching your thigh, stroking it which made you feel like a weakling.. this man made you feel like a toy at this point.. "daiki agawa! please see me at the principal's office!" a staff member screamed at the foolish boy infront of you, "tsk." he walked to with the principal and left you there. you stood in shock, still unsure of what happened and decided to skip classes to listen to some music instead.

"ha.. ha... guys... have you seen y/n??" kuroo said helplessly trying to breathe. kai and kenma shaked their head, "i thought she was with you???" yaku stood up, furious. "i didn't see her come out of class!!!" he fought back, lev questioned who they were talking about as theothers were calm, thinking this mystery girl went home as assumed. you tried ignoring the shadows of a group of boys behind you, you couldn't help but walk faster and faster. it has been 10 minutes since you've been chased by these boys and you passed by your house. you decided to stop by a convenience store to hide in the bathroom and call your brother and the police. "excuse me,, is there a bathroom here???" you asked with fear, "yeah, at the end of the aisle." the boy said bored out of his mind. you immediately ran in and called your brother, "aoki.. please pick me up.. these boys that are possibly from my school are following me.. i passed by our house and sent my loca-" you got cut off, "first of, y/n. i'm NOT aoki. it's kita-san. second, getting chased by boys???? do you know where you are?? i can text your brother." he respond a little hesitantly, "kita-san..? i'm sorry to disturb you! i clicked my most recent contact and thought it was aoki..." you said quietly, "don't bother, y/n. i texted your brother and shared your location. who are these boys?" he said in a calm tone. "i know one of them, his name is daiki agawa and he's the basketball club's captain. he's really popular.." you whispered because they were still outside the door.. "your brother should be there soon."