chapter 8 "future ahead"

Levis POV

Ever since me and hanji have been dating her PTSD hasn't been as bad. Everytime she's with me she always says "I feel safer with you" and everytime she did I felt happy.....I never wanted to see my angel sad ever again.

I was waiting at her work because I decided to finish early and meet her, Petra agreed to look over the shop while I met up with hanji.

I saw the highschoolers leave to head home while I headed inside.

I saw hanji sitting at her desk typing in her computer.

"Hey four eyes you ready to go yet?"

She glanced up at me and smiled "um just about I'm finishing something"

I nodded and sat in a chair waiting.

After awhile she finished and we headed home. She held onto my arm and laid her head on my shoulder.

We walked home because I wanted to enjoy having her by my side.

We reached back home and we sat the couch.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked kissing the top of her head.

She nodded and snuggled up close into my chest.

"Ok what movie would you like to watch?"

"Umm how about Atlantic rim?"

"The one about the monsters that attack the places and the robots like destroy them?"

"Yeah that one I really admire the monsters and the robots" (A/N) for people who watched Pacific rim sorry I don't remember the big machines names that fight the Kaiju....and I don't want copy right issues

I chuckled "ok I'll put it in" I got up and put the movie in the DVD player.

I had went and made some popcorn for us then after it finished I sat back down with her and shared the popcorn.

The movie started and I pulled her close to me as she cuddled into my chest eating popcorn. I saw the crumbs falling on my shirt at first I cringed but I got over it because she was enjoying the movie.

As we watched the movie hanji would gleam in excitement as the giant robots destroyed the monsters.

After the movie I looked down to see hanji had passed out on my chest.

"Tch how are you already asleep four eyes" I said quietly not waking her up.

She nuzzled closer to my chest holding onto me....I pat her head and sigh I wasn't gonna dare to wake her up... because she looked so peaceful sleeping...

I had a blanket next to me so I pull her down so we were laying down on the couch and draped the blanket over us.

I held her close and I fell asleep with her....it was nice having her by my side keeping me warm and happy....she truly was an angel that fell from the heavens.....

I eventually woke up again to hanji waking me up.

"Hey Levi....sorry for falling asleep on you" she said tapping my cheek.

I grabbed her finger stopping her from tapping my cheek and sighed.

"Its fine hanji what time is it?"

She grabs her phone and looks at it "9:30"

"Damn we were asleep for 3 hours...."

"Yeah sorry about that..."

I shook my head "I told you it was fine anyway are you hungry?"

She nodded and got off me. I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Is spaghetti fine for dinner?" I asked as she sat at the table.

She nodded "yeah that's fine"

I nodded and began cooking....I haven't slept that well in a long time... After seeing her sleep so peacefully I knew I had to keep her safe from everything no matter what....

Hanjis POV

When I woke up in Levis arms it wasn't too surprising because we sleep together sometimes but it seemed Different....I think it was the first time I fell asleep without having a nightmare immediately.... usually I have nightmares and refuse to sleep but when I was with him all my worry's went away....

I watched him cook and smiled he truly was an interesting man.....he glanced at me and grinned.

"What are you smiling at four eyes"

I blush "eh n-nothing"

He chuckles as he finished the pasta and sauce. He walks over to me with two plates he hands me mine and sits down with is.

"Thank you Levi smells delicious" I said grabbing my fork.

He nods as I start eating....it was beyond delicious....he was a good cook by far the best for me.

He watched me eat and chuckles.

I finish my plate and he tells me to rinse it or it's my ass. I spat my tounge out at him as I rinse my dish and leave it in the sink.

I decide to go take a shower, during the shower I felt the warm water fall onto my back....I look at my old scars I had on my body from Erwin and sigh....

I let out some tears as I touched the scars on my body that would always haunt me until the day I die....

I finished my shower and got into my nightclothes I walked into the living room to see Levi reading a book.

I sit next to him "what book are you reading?"

He quickly closes the book and hides it from me.

I gave him a suspicious look and smirk "Levi are hiding something from me?"

He glares at me "tch no how could I ever hide something from you".

I giggle "ok then show me the book"

He shook his head "why should I"

"Because you said you weren't hiding anything so prove me wrong" I said crossing my arms.

He hid his face and slowly showed me the book.

I grabbed it and read the name then started dying Laughing.

"Levi why are you reading a book about how to get tall ahahahahahaha!"

I heard him cussing In his breath.

After I finished Laughing he gave me a cold glare. "You done pissing your pants shitty glasses"

I nodded and handed him the book back.

He took it and placed it on the table next to him.

I grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

"Levi thank you"

"For what?"

"For meeting me....ever since I met you I've been feeling more safe thank you...."

He hugged me tightly back "anytime four eyes"

I yawned and he chuckled "tired?"

I nodded I pecked his cheek and got up. "I'll be hitting the hay good night Levi"

He grabbed my hand "want me to assist you to bed?"

I smiled "Levi if this is your way of asking to sleep with me I'm fine with it"

He nodded as we both went to my room. I laid in bed and he laid next to me.

I felt him pull me close and kissed the nape of my neck.

"Goodnight hanji"

I smiled "goodnight Levi love you..."

I felt him kiss my neck again signaling he loved me too.

I soon drifted off to sleep and Luckily I had no nightmares this time.... because I had him and that was all I needed