Sacrifice 1

Fate/Hecatomb Gray - Sacrifice 1

[2015 Japan, Somewhere in Mutsu Province, 5 months before the Holy Grail War]

July 19, 2015

The start of Summer for Japan. The climate change has already turned hotter for the youthful season of japanese highschool students. Wherein a particular youthful lady finds herself drenched in sweat, first thing in the morning.

Youthful Lady: Summer...so hot...

While she complains about the hot air inside her room, she turns to her back and face the ceiling of her room. Sitting up on her bed and wiping the sweat off of her neck.

Youthful Lady: I'll immediately take a shower...I feel so icky and dirty right now...

The Youthful Lady begins to strip her body of her clothing. Revealing her soft-white skin and fragile looking petite body. She then unties a cute ornament scrunchie from her hair and letting it fall down to her shoulders.

She stares at her bedroom mirror and notices her messy rose-silky hair. At the thought of how unlady-like she appeared, she immediately finger combs her rose-colored hair from embarrassment.

After she tidies her messy look, she steps inside her room's bathroom to take a quick shower.

To reveal our youthful maiden's identity, she is the next heir to the respectable Minamoto Clan. A distinguished and well-known clan of swordsmen in the olden days of Japan. Their clan's origin however, is still a mystery that is yet to be revealed.

Our young maiden, Minamoto Emma, is the future heir of the distinguished Minamoto Clan.

As a young child of the Minamoto clan, Emma was raised both in the knowledge of academic learning and the way of her family's swordsmanship. Of course, the family respects her will to refuse their teachings if she demands it. Her parents are respectful of their daughter's wishes. So much that even if Emma Minomoto wishes to step down from her position as the next heir to the Minamoto clan, her parents are more than happy to 'produce' a little brother for her liking, encouraging her that they are still a "young and active" couple.

But thanks to Emma's father's swordsmanship, she was inspired in the ways of her clan's sword arts. Emma willingly took up her family's sword and trained ever since she was a child.

Thanks to her young spirit as an inspired next heir; she won every competition in the way of the sword all over japan, she also participated in other countries' competition and won against every single one of her opponents.

Thanks to her achievements as the future Minamoto clan heir, she was dubbed as the Prominent Rose of the Minamoto Clan.

Of course, Emma lived in the main branch family of the Minamoto clan. While the other branch families provided Male heir candidates, Emma excelled over and outshined all Male heir candidates despite being a Female heir candidate.

"How is she so strong??"

"What kind of deranged training did they give to raise such a...gorilla daughter...?"

"Steroids???"

"She's a monster, yikes!"

Insults, doubts and spite are all kinds of jealousy inside all kinds of families. A clan among those links are heavier and are prone to a depressing relative bond. High expectations, pride and watchful eyes can put pure pressure for any kind of children.

Emma on the other hand, is not affected by any of this. To her:

Jealousy is just another form of flattery.