019:Epilouge

019:Epilouge

Song Suggestion:Emerald Eyes by Anson Seabra

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Where the hell are you taking me?"Five asks as he tried to take off Y/n's hands that's covering his eyes but she didn't even budge.

"Can you stop?,just follow my instructions and maybe I won't kill you"Y/n taunted him jokingly

"I know you can't do that,"Five says as he faces Y/n,holding both of her hands on his.

"And why is that?"Y/n asks raising one eyebrow

"You love me too much"Five confidently says as he grins,to which Y/n shook her head smiling.

"Turn around"Y/n whispered and Five's eyebrows knitted,but he did what she told and he became more confuse.

"What is this for?"Five asks facing Y/n as he motions at the picnic set up in the grass.

"Uhhh?,for us?,duh"Y/n smiles as she pulls Five towards the grass to sit down.

They stared at the stars like they always do,as they never felt more peace,like a stray finding a home,like a puzzle piece that found its perfect piece.

"Let's dance"Y/n stands up as she heard a song play on the radio.

"What?,no"

"Please?"Y/n pleads as Five sighs in defeat before taking her hand on his.

They then stand chest to chest as Five rest his arms around her waist while she wrap her arms on his shoulders,swaying back and forth as they stare at eachother's eyes and once again,Y/n is lost in his emerald eyes.

Like the time stopped and the whole world disappears...She felt at home in his arms and he felt the same.

"You know,I never really got to tell you this,but I love you"Y/n mutters as she looks down

"Who doesn't?"Five smirks as Y/n pulls away smacking him in the arm.

"Ouch!"

"I meant it Five,I love you so much okay?,more than a friend or bestfriend!I have loved you for years and I don't know if you notice that,but I love you!"Y/n pours out everything she's been holding.

"Good"Five smiles as he walks near her.

"Cause I love you too"Five whispered looking at her (E/c) eyes.

"Really?"Y/n asks and Five nodded smiling

"Yeah,so what do you want to do now?"Five asks shrugging

"Je te veux,"Y/n mutters as she wraps her arms around Five's shoulders,smashing her lips against his in the process.

~~~

And that's a wrap!,so I'm writing a new Five book...do you want me to use an OC or Y/n?

Comment your suggestions btw

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐉𝐞 𝐭'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞||𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 🎉