Present Breakfast (Chapter 2)

•At Hydra Base-(Y/n) POV•
A/N: the first chapter takes place in the future this is now the present

"Come on! Let's go!" A hydra agent yelled.
"Ah god seriously?" I said while rolling out of my cot and looking over at Lindsey whose stretching while sitting up in her cot.
Lindsey and I are the same age, right now we're 17. Lindsey has been here at the base since she was six when hydra killed her parents. She was on of the first children ever experimented on and she was given fire powers and in the base identifies as a Red Agent and I'm a Red Agent as well, about week after I was brought here they started experimenting and after three months of experiments I got my fire powers as well.
After taking a moment to yawn and stretch and think about my crappy life I got up and walked over to my dresser and pulled out many of the red jumpsuits I had and slipped it on while Lindsey did the same. Her and I both walked out of the concrete cell and went to the cafeteria for breakfast before our daily training started.
"What classes do you have today?" Jackson asked as he joined Lindsey and I.
(Jackson is a boy a year younger than us, he is a Green Agent and has the power to conduct and control electricity. He ran away from home at the age of 11 and was kidnapped by Hydra and never went home since, Lindsey took him in when he got here and I joined.)
"I have Power training 8-10 and then break and then I have hand to hand combat 10-12 and then lunch and after lunch I have weapons training 1-3." I looked up from my what hydra considered pancakes and looked at Jackson and he had a smile spread across his face.
"Sweet! We have hand to hand combat and weapons training together today!" He said gleefully.
"Haha yea, I'm glad they change the schedules for training, they sucked back then!" I said
"Hell yea they did" Lindsey said while stuffing her face with the nasty food. We kept talking while enjoying our time together.
"Go get food, we'll get you later." A man said in the doorway while shoving a boy in a white T-shirt and white pants into the cave of a cafeteria. I watched him nervously stumble over to the breakfast bar and grab a pancake and two pieces of bacon. He turned around holding his tray and scanning the room for where to sit. Before my friends could tell me not to I stood up and waved him over. He walked over and sat down, I noticed his Carmel skin and chocolate eyes and brown curly hair, he was kinda cute.
"Uh-hey" he said.
"Hi, I'm (y/n) and this is Jackson and Lindsey" I said gesturing to each of us.
"Oh hey...I'm Romeo." He responded
"So.....how'd you get here?" Lindsey asked.
"I was sitting in my room at home and then I got a skull splitting headache and then I woke up in a concrete room in a cot with these clothes....why am I the only one wearing white?" He asked
"Cause you're new." Jackson answered and Romeo still looked confused so I took the liberty of explaining it well.
"Suits represent what agent you are/ what power you have. I have fire powers so I'm a Red Agent and all Red Agents have red suits, Blue Agents have blue suits and have water powers, Green Agents have electrical powers and green suits. When you're new and don't have a power you were an all white outfit."
"Oh....ok" Romeo said.
"Look Ro Ro I know you're confused and sad or whatever but it'll be ok, once you get past the experimental phase" Lindsey said
"Experimental phase?!" Romeos eyes went wide with confusion
"They're going to experiment on you to give you powers. You'll probs become a Purple Agent or a Black Agent." I said
"A what?" He asked
"I heard some guards talking about them attempting some new powers, Black would be invisibility and Purple would be teleportation and I think they're going to do Gold which will be super speed but idk about that one."
It looked like Romeo was about to talk but the bell went off signaling it was time to start classes. Everyone stood up from their tables and we did too as Romeo looked up at us in fear.
"Romeo, you'll be ok. Join us for breakfast tomorrow." I said patting him on the shoulder.
"What about lunch or dinner?" He asked
"You'll probably eat those in your cell because you're on a different schedule since your doing experiments" I informed him and then a guard came to grab Romeo as Lindsey, Jackson and I walked towards our classes.