preface

"you never see!"

"you never see!"

"and you never observe."

whenever he bent down a little for her to colour his lips with the chapstick, she wouldn't ever dare to look in his eyes. for she knew had she done that, she would've blundered.

but today, while the younger was doing the typical for his noona, he deliberately stared at her chocolate brown depths, compelling her to stare at his own pair that held an unusual universe with a familiar feeling. something she had never noticed before. And somehow that damned chapstick was exchanged with a delightful surprise for him, and just like two magnets their lips were attracted in a strange enchantment. hers fit like a puzzle piece with his, sending her into an immediate state of euphoria she never thought she could personally experience.

the little amount of guilt and fear that she might lose him in the next moment was certainly there, but she could hardly focus on that. her stomach performed gymnastics, her heart pounded at a speed that it felt it would break open the barrier and her eyes shut close, too anxious to meet his.

but her palm resting on his chest said otherwise, for she could feel his thundering heartbeat through the fabric he wore.

Her eyes opened to see her reflection in his dark orbs and she was left breathless again, unable to comprehend his reaction.

And a gasp left her mouth when he bent a little lower.

A/N

A/N

No plagiarism will be entertained. Action will be taken immediately against any sort of recreation or translation of my book in any form without unspecified notice or permission. The banners, covers and dialogues have been created with a lot of hard work and I would tolerate no sort of hate against my characters or me. However, constructive criticism and suggestions about my writing skills or mistakes are always welcome. Be humble and I'll always be thankful and grateful to you.

although it's crappy, it's mine and i would certainly not like plagiarism or hate of any sort. stay if you want fluff, love, and a little bit of heart fluttering.
please leave votes and comments.
author birthday special!
purple you <3

and oh, grab a cup of coffee while reading this.

a jeon jungkook short story
all rights reserved✓
DiamondMaknae © 2021