lower

there he leaned on the railing alongside the foyer with a wide ass grin on his face, smiling like a fool as the sound of the camera shutters echoed in the hall

"okay, that's enough smiling now, give me a stare," the director said to him as the hairstylist, niamh, quickly fixed his bangs which were now covered in a little bit of sweat which rather added to the theme. he was looking remarkably hot, and niamh kept giving him occasional winks; to which he was extremely welcoming, grinning at her as well. the director walked to him trying to describe how he had to pose next while jungkook, well. lost in his own world, he was absently staring at the small camera screen while keeping the idiotic smile intact.

noona had kissed him. his fists were balled together and the doe eyes had shut close forcibly at her sudden move, but he somewhat did not mind it. scratch that, he didn't mind it at all.

for a moment, he stood idle not knowing how to react. however, his muscles relaxed as his hand travelled from her waist to her hair. he bent a little lower to match her height, the other hand that was still holding her waist slowly wrapping around her form and picking her up.

he placed y/n on the table behind him, tilting his head before slightly nuzzling his nose with hers and kissing her back profoundly. she gasped amidst the process but that didn't prevent him from maintaining the contact between the two of them, their connected mouths trying to win over one another but failing to do so at the same time, without any complaints.

her legs wrapped around his calves, hands resting on his firm shoulders while his' were wrapped around her, hugging her along with softly parting his lips from hers, just to mingle again.

she was surprisingly not hesitant at all to reciprocate his bold moves which she'd never known he could display.

does he do that to other girls too?

the thought struck her mind and made her unconsciously push him back and strongly grab his hair, earning a moan but she remoulded his mouth back into an open-mouthed kiss. although his mind couldn't completely formulate everything at this point; he could still feel the little source of pain on his ebony locks and it drove him even crazier at that sexy idea. she leaned into him and he held her tightly, preventing her from falling down, but then their hazy intentions were suddenly interrupted by a loud voice. "NOONA JIWOO IS CALLING YOU!" taehyung screeched again and jungkook's leg slipped immediately, bringing her down on the floor along with him with a loud thud.

"holy shit-"

"jesus christ-"

the two of them spat to no one in particular as a stunned jungkook sat ugrabbing his forelocks with wide and shaky eyes, y/n following his movements. somehow, she seemed like she was in the same mental state as his, foolishly touching her lips with a hand while the other rested on his chest. "that wasn't supposed to happen was it?" she whispered and he shook his head like a puppy while she gazed at his face with a lost expression.