quit

Or we could hang all day, forget the future
I'm here right now, just be here right now with me

The first thing you feel are the soft blankets all around you. You open your eyes see a ceiling of blankets and pillows. You were still in the pillow fort from the movie night.

You look up and see Tommy's head lolled back onto the couch. His mouth wide open, a bit of drool coming out. You notice your head is still in his lap. You stay there for a bit before you decide to see where everyone else is.

You crawl out of the fort and get onto your legs. You hear a low conversation in the kitchen.

The bright lights in the kitchen hurt your eyes. You see Wilbur and Fundy sitting together at your kitchen table. Wilbur was sipping on some sort of drink in a blue mug while Fundy was eating some ramen out of a bowl.

"Hey guys." You say, your voice still scratchy from being asleep.

"Geez, 'bout time you woke up." Wilbur says, Fundy chuckling at Wilbur's comment. "You slept for like five hours in the fort."

Your eyes widen in surprise. "Why didn't you wake me up? My sleep schedule is gonna be fucked." You say, reaching into the cabinet to get a mug of your own.

"You looked pretty comfy in Tommy's lap. so didn't want to disturb you." Fundy said, he wiggled his eyebrows at you. You roll your eyes and punch his arm as you pass him.

Wilbur and Fundy continue their conversation about trips they want to take in the future as you make a cup of hot chocolate.

When their conversation come to a stopping point you ask where Tubbo and Niki are.

"Niki is sleeping, I think. Tubbo is upstairs streaming on my computer." Wilbur says. You nod and take another sip of hot chocolate.

"Hey Wilbur, do you think I can use your car?" You said, seemingly out of nowhere. Wilbur laughs loudly and instantly tells you no.

"Come on, Wil! It'll be fun, I could get out of the house without getting frostbite." Wilbur shook his head and laughed one again.

"Come on, Wilbur. Let her do it, I mean she is sixteen. She's legally allowed to drive a car (let's pretend...) and she could go pick us up some things from the store." Fundy said, an amused smile on his face.

"Yeah! Listen to Fundy! I am very old and responsible. I'm also a good driver." You toss out, shooting Fundy an appreciative smile.

"Fine. As long as you stop by the store and get the stuff that I tell you to get." Wilbur said, finally giving in with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh! Thank you so much big brother, what ever would I do without you?" You said, hugging his shoulders from behind him. "Also, I'm bringing Tommy with me."

You walk out of the kitchen before Wilbur can say no. You make your way over to the fort and crawl back in.

"Tommy." You whisper and he doesn't move at all. "Tommy!" A bit louder this time. You see his pretty, blue eyes start to flutter open. He groans and instantly covers his face with his hands.

"What happened? Why is it dark outside?" He asks, his eyes finally fully opening to take in his senses around him.

"Tommy, we fell asleep in here." You said with a laugh. His eyes finally fall on you and he goes a little pink. You look down and you see you're wearing his 'mogul moves' hoodie.