chapter 1

Enter an extremely private mansion with an underground compound in Moscow, Russia. There are many people being trained for hand-to-hand combat and much more, a European gang owns this, the Maggia. There are many who are untouchable, but there is one person who excels them all. Her name is Juliet, Juliet Galatea Yinsen, she is the daughter to ho yinsen, the step daughter to count nefaria, her mother married nefaria. Nefaira is in his office when a messenger comes in to tell nefaria that the group that was assigned to America has been unsuccessful lately, and the request for him to come over is highly suggested. He agrees.  While Juliet is training, count nefaria calls her over to tell her the news. “Juliet, we are going to move to America as soon as possible” he said to her. “yes sir” she said, almost like a robot. Within a week she and her family, consisting of her mother Percilla, count Nefaria, and their child (Juliet’s half-sister 12) Rafaela, are on a private jet back to America. When they arrive the only person at the airport was Juliet’s father, Ho yinsen. She was reunited with her father after 10 years, she only spoke with him only through the letters he sent every week. You could cut the tension with a knife between ho and Percilla, after moments of awkward silence ho spoke, "well, we better going" percilla looked away with a snob face.

        Ho took Juliet to go enroll into school at the tomorrow academy. She was wearing Russian clothes that made her stand out from everybody else; she could feel the stares gazing on her and the girls laughing at her. "do i really have to do this? this whole school thing? i was home schooled in Russia," juliet asked. "yes juliet" he responds, she makes a mad face. she looks outside the window,“Everything has changed since I was a child” Juliet said, “Well it has been ten years since you’ve been here”. “Yeah I guess”, she stares off to the ground in deep thought. “Are all your clothes like that?” ho asked.  “Huh? Yes, what’s wrong with them?” “Well as you can see all the attention you are getting, I’m going to guess they are towards your clothes” she overlooks her clothes "i dont care what other people think about me or my clothes" "sure, but a normal american would not wear these kind of clothes" “well what should I do then?” “I think we should go get you new AMERICAN clothes”

        In the morning Juliet wakes up and gets ready for her first day at school she is wearing a set of clothes her father bought for her yesterday. At the breakfast table she picks at her food while deep in thought and finally gets up the courage to ask, she slams her fist on the table “why do I even have to go to school!? I learned everything when I was home schooled!” her mother looks at her for a while and tells her “we are doing this to keep up with the American image, girls your age are going to high school” Juliet stares are her food then gets up without saying a word. The tomorrow academy is close enough that she can walk. On her way she gets a first glimpse of New York’s hero, Iron Man! He is flying though the city. At the academy, class has just started, Tony is late as usual. Just before the teacher was going to give tony detention, principle Nara comes in, “students we have a new student that will be joining your class, her name is Juliet Yinsen”.  The whole class is awed, the boys saying how cute she is and the girls giggling. The teacher says to her, “Hello Ms. Yinsen, you can take a seat over there next to Ms. Rona Erwin”, Juliet smiles. “Okay” she went to sit down. Rona says hello to her, they talk for a while. One seat over is pepper, Tony, and Rhode they are talking about her, tony is sure he’s seen Juliet before but just can’t think of it. Rhode is thinking how cute she is. While pepper in her jealousy whispers, “hm! Well she’s friends with Rona Erwin! So either she’s crazy like Rona or she feels bad for her!” Juliet, who has ears that were trained to listen to her surroundings, yells, “YOU KNOW I CAN HEAR YOUR BIG MOUTH! AND YOU SHOULDN’T JUDGE A PERSON BY WHO THEY TALK TO NOR SHOULD YOU JUDGE A PERSON IN GENERAL UNTIL YOU TRULY KNOW THEM!” the whole class “oohs” at pepper for getting burned by the new girl. “grr!” pepper growled, then slumps in her chair, crossing her arms, she turned red in embarrassed.

        At the end of class Rona is so eager to show her around the school she takes off grabbing Juliet by the wrist.  Still thinking about Juliet, tony is still focused on trying to remember who she is, and then it hits him! when class ended a crowd of people at the door stopped him from approaching her. He went all over school looking for her. The next class Juliet had was a free period while Rona went to class. Rona told her about the roof that everyone hung out a lot. On her way over there she runs into tony who seemed out of breath. “Oh, hello” she said hesitantly.“Hi” he responded. “is there something I can help you with?” tony couldn’t think of anything so he just grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. Juliet was blushing and amazed “haha, I was wondering when you would realize it was me…… It’s good to see you again after all this time”. “Yeah it is! I haven’t seen you since we were kids!” they went up to the roof top. They are catching up with each other, and remembering all the good times they had when they were kids. “So why did you leave anyways?” “Hm? all I remember is my dad telling me that I was going away for a while, somewhere far way, somewhere without him. When I was seven I thought that they sent me off was because my parents had separated” “where did you go?” “I...um....uh went to….. California” right then the bell rang. Walking downdown the stairs tony asks, “so um what are you doing after school?" "oh ...i have some after school activites" "oh okay what about tomorrow?" "well...im still trying to move in and all" “oh yeah” “yeah and besides aren’t you with that Whitney Stain girl?” “wha? How did you know?” “some girls told me about all the couples in the school and they said you and Whitney, I have a feeling she wouldn’t let us hang out alone.” “Yeah but you and I are just good friends I’m sure she won’t mind” “sorry tony it would be different if you didn’t have a girlfriend i guess, I don’t want to get on anyone’s bad side.” She left with a side smile and waving bye.