Why?

Btw, in the last part, I wrote Changmin is 15 years old. I wanna change it to 19. 15 is way too young.

Changmin p.o.v
Today I came to school as usual. I hate going to school. Especially when a lot of girls want to use me for pleasure. I never accept their request. I even reject the so called hottest girl in the school. She's so annoying.
I arrived at my locker and take my books. Suddenly, someone hugged my back. I knew who is it. "Jennie stop it." I said while pushing her harshly because I'm so done with her. "Baby~ Today is my birthday. Can you give me some present." She said while looking down (you know where the spot right?) "Not even in your dream." With that, I walked away.

In class
"So guys, tomorrow, I want all of you to bring your parents to school for the teacher and parents day(?)" The teacher shouted out loud.
At home
"Mom. The teacher asked me to bring you to the school tomorrow. Are you free tomorrow? If you are busy then it's okay." I said to my mom while stuffing food in my mouth. My mom replied, "sure honey. I'll come to your school tomorrow." I passed her excited smile when I know she will made it to the event.

Tomorrow~
Everybody stopped their track and look at this one direction. A woman that walk in a red dress with an exposed shoulder revealing her collar bone. The sound of her heels catch everybody's attention. The way she walk and the way she move her body along her leg makes everybody falling in love with her. Her lips has been covered with red lipstick which make her even more sexier. The way she swing her bag while walking making her look so sassy. You must wondered who she is.

It's y/n. 
Yeap. My mother. Although she is already in her 40s, she still able to steal everybody heart. Even the girls are drooling over her. I felt a little jealous because my mom got more attention than me. I used to be famous and get a lot of girl attention. But today, things are different. Instead of staring and drooling over me, they stare and drool my mom. Today, no one cares about my presence. Not even a person spare a glance at me. Only at my mom, which was returned by a smile from her.

A few days later, my friends always wanna come to my house. And the reason behind it is because of my mom. Start from that day, a lot of things change. The girls keep coming to me but, for another reason. Because of my mom. They have been a lesbians for my mom. Same goes to the boys. The both of them will always ask to past a give that they buy for my mom to my mom. Sometimes I just wanna punch their face. I want my mom to only be mjne. Only MINE.

"Changminie… it's looks like many people like me. So, it's not a reason any more for you to not have a girlfriend. She will probably want to take care of me." My mom said proudly. "But I still don't want to have any." I replied coldly.
Y/n : Why?
Changmin : Mom, we already talked about this didn't we?
Y/n : i- I just don't want you to be lonely when I died. I'm getting old.
Changmin : BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME???
With that, I leave the dinner table and went to my room leaving my broken mom.

Y/n p.o.v
My heart ached hearing my own son yelling at me for the first time. Maybe it's my fault for asking him way to many time. Or, it just his ego. Or is he hiding his girlfriend? Is he dating someone I said he should never date? Gosh y/n! Stop reading fanfiction way to many times. I'm uninstalling wattpad. But, is he hiding something from me? Or, he don't want to fell in love with any want because he is scared he will end up like me. End up broken. End up can't move on. Maybe. Many questions were running in my mind.

To Be Continue...