Twenty Questions (Warner's POV)

"Hey, where's Juliette?"

I turn over to look at the scruffy blonde, who's been watching me run. 

        "Are you sure, you're not in love with her?"

James turns several shades of red. He's obviously smitten with Juliette, but he always tries and fails to play it off.

        "Shut up. I just wanted to know where she's at."

I grin and take advantage of James's minor mistake.

        "You didn't deny it."

        "Oh my god, I'm NOT in love with Juliette! How many times do I have to say it?"

I turn off the treadmill, and bite my lip to keep from laughing at him. James hates to be laughed at or not taken seriously. I put on a semi-straight face and fully turn to James.

        "I'm joking don't take everything so seriously. You shouldn't let people know the effect they have on you, it'll make you weak."

James just crosses his arms and ignores me. He has a lot of attitude for such a small kid. It gets exasperating after a while.

        "James, come on, I know you aren't in love with Juliette," I push him slightly, so he'll face me, "Besides she's like a million years older than you."

Despite being upset with me, James' lips twitch with a smile. He quickly frowns again and turns away. I run a hand through my hair. I've only just started establishing a relationship with my little brother and I don't want to already tarnish it. At this point, I stoop to my last result.

        "Do you want to play twenty questions?"

James' head turns so fast I'm afraid he'll get whiplash. His blue eyes light up, and I know I've gotten back on his good side.

        "Okay, will you ask me questions too?"

        "Would you want me to ask you questions?"

        "Sure, why not? Me first."

He's practically oozing curiosity. I've seen him play this game with all the others from Omega Point and even some soldiers, but I've never seen him so excited to play.

        "Are you glad Adam and I are your brothers?"

The question doesn't surprise me so much as James' bluntness. I take a moment to process this question. I decide not to sugar coat it, and answer truthfully.

        "For the most part yes. I enjoy you more than Adam easily."

        "That's because I never loved Juliette, and I'm more awesome obviously."

I grin at James. It's clear Kenji has a heavy influence on him.

        "Why doesn't Juliette have her own room?" 

        "She does have her own room."

        "She says she sleeps with you in your room."

Of course Juliette had probably shared this with him. I roll my eyes and focus back on the ever curious James.

        "Yes, she does. She chooses to sleep with me, but if she wanted she could sleep in her own room."

        "Yea, but I never want to."

I turn and see the epitome of beauty standing before me. Juliette's just come from visiting the civilians with Kenji. Her cheeks are rosy from the cold, her blue-green eyes soft and warm.

        "Hello, love."

I peck Juliette on the cheek, and fold her into my arms. after a couple of seconds, I hear James clear his throat behind us.

        "Hi, Juliette, me and Warner were playing twenty questions."

Juliette's eyebrows shoot up in question.

        "Yes, we were." 

        "Don't let me interrupt you, I just wanted to see how you were doing."

        "It's okay, I'm hungry anyway. Warner can we finish later?"

Surprised James isn't still eating at me for information, I nod.

        "Bye, Juliette. Bye, Warner."

I turn to Juliette after waving goodbye to James. She looks just as surprised as I feel.

        "Since when does James turn down an opportunity to play twenty questions? Especially with you?"

        "I don't know. We should use this time wisely, before he comes back with his inquisition."

I pull Juliette into my arms catching my lips with hers. She wraps her arms around my neck intertwining her fingers in my hair. She wouldn't be sleeping in her room tonight.