How they found it..

Sunday afternoon of January 12, after being missing for 7 months, Start Smith was found in a field outside the city.  She was only 10 years old, she was raped, strangled, and buried by her abductor.  Everyone in the city was terrified at the news and afraid that they couldn't find the kidnapper.

Office Lopez called Mrs. Smith and Mr. Smith at 5:00 pm to break the news that their daughter's body had been found.  They were devastated because they hoped their baby was still alive, but when they went to the field they found their baby dead.  When they saw her body, the parents did not hold back their tears since they could not believe how they found their daughter.  Near the place where she was buried, there was a house where they found her clothes covered in blood.  This blood helped the forensics identify that she was her and also diagnosing that the girl was raped and brutally beaten.

The forensics determined that the girl was buried for 2 months, which means that the abductor abuses her for the other 5 months in that cabin in the field.  They found several canned foods that were expired and several open.  When the police were looking for clues, they found no trace of the kidnapper.  Days passed but still, the parents had no answer.  Tired of not having any answers, they decided to hire a detective.  They knocked on the door, the heartbroken mother said "Hello, I'm detective Miguel."