"Hangout"

Soph POV:

I woke up this morning next to Avery. I watched her sleep peacefully. I watched her for a while until a nurse came in and woke her up. "Where you watching me sleep?" She asked "no.." I replied "right.." the nurse told us we could leave after I had a final assessment just to make sure I'm alright. He then walked out of the room leaving me alone with Avery. "Good morning Avery" I said "moooooorrnniiiinngggg Sophia Mosca" "why did you say my full name?" I asked "because it's cute" she answered. We were cracking up talking about random stuff and making each other laugh. "The fish plopped into the juice" she said laughing "then the sharky ate it" I continued. "Sharky. That's cute. I'm going to call you sharky from now on" she said "only if you let me call you Bub" "I like Bub and I like SHARKY" we both bursted out laughing. Then the nurse came back in and told us we can leave! We packed up our stuff and checked out of the hospital.

Avery pov:

I'm taking sharky out today! It's not officially a date but I will convince my mind that it is. We are going to not go to the restaurant. We are going to do what I had planned. I'm going to take her on a picnic then we will go back to my flat and go skating around the city. First things first I have to ask her if she wants to continue this "hangout." "Soph I'm taking you out now" well I guess I didn't really ask her I will try again. "Sharky would you like to enjoy a small houngout sesh with me?" What the fuck was that Avery. "Well you said it twice so I might as well." She said. Omg I must have sounded so weird. We left the hospital and got in my car. I blasted music and we screamed the lyrics! "BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOODOO DOO" we shouted. We got to McDonald's and went through the drive thru. Next I drove to a little look out and got set up. We sat down and ate our McDonald's while looking at the view as the sun went down. She rested her head on my shoulder and I rested my head in hers. She looks so cute tonight. We sat looking over the city in silence. No words needed to be said. Once we finished our food we got back in the car and I drove to my flat. "Wow Bub, this is really cool" she said "thanks sharky. I spend most of my time in here so of course I have to make it look nice." She looked around my room. I grabbed 2 skate boards and we headed out. "Can you skate?" I asked her "nope" she answered "yes! I get to teach you." We walked over to a skate park near my flat. She got on the skate board. while holding my hands we slowly moved back and forth. I let go and she had done it! She was riding it! Now that was over I got on my skateboard and we rode around the city. We watched the city lights and went to my university. It was night so it was closed. We jumped over the fences and ran to the pool. "Ready 3, 2, 1 jump!" We shouted in unison. We jumped in the pool fully clothed then jumped out of the pool soaked. We started skating back when we heard a janitor shout at us to get out. We skated faster and threw the skateboards over the fence. We jumped the fence again a skated back to my flat. We walked in and I gave her some pants and a hoodie. "Here" I said handing her the clothes. "Thanks bub. Today was really fun! I can't believe we jumped in that pool!" She said laughing. "Hey it's like 1.34 in the morning. You are going to stay with me tonight." I said "Alright then." We sat on my bed and I held her hand. She just looked at me and smiled. She looks so cute right now I could just kiss her! We stared into each others eyes and we both leaned in. I felt our lips touch. I pulled away but she pulled me back. When we were done kissing we smiled at each other and went to bed cuddling. I feel so safe in her arms.