꧁41꧂

Leta sat at her usual cold, dark corner of the library on a spring afternoon. It was cloudy so most people were inside. Instead of sitting at a desk, she sat on the floor as she flicked through a book.

She heard footsteps walking down the bookcase so she glanced up to see a messy haired boy whose hazels eyes seemed to almost glistened with mischief.

"Got room for one more?" He asked with a rather large smirk which Leta returned with a small nod.

He slowly slid down the bookcase until he was sat beside, looking at her but she was more interested in her book. He pushed down her book which earned him a scowl but he succeed in what he wanted to do, get her to look at him.

"What do you want?" She scowled at the boy who put on his best pair of puppy dog eyes as his bottom lip trembled. "Can I have a kiss?" He asked, making dramatic kissing noises with he eyes closed tight.

She then put out her hand and moved it closer so he kissed the palm of her hand and opened his eyes widely. "I meant on the lips." His eyebrows furrowed as she went back to her book. "Do I look like I care?" She asked with a blank face.

She then continued reading her book as James drummed on the floor in boredom. Slowly her head began to tilt until it rested on his shoulder. "You're comfy." She muttered as she flicked to the next pages, turning so her legs were over his.

"Are you calling me fat?" He asked with a furrowed brow, Leta not even glancing up at him. She nodded, letting out a small hum. "But don't worry. More squish, more cuddles. That my motto to life." She said, her voice slightly muffled as she dug her face into his chest.

"I also live by 'childhood trauma equals character'." She added which made the boy scowl and look at her concerned but he could feel her smile on his body.

"You're my new pillow." She muttered again, putting down her book and wrapping her arm around him as his head rested on top of hers.

"Your hairs smells nice." He said, taking in a slightly loud inhale. "Um, thanks." She said in a confused tone. "It's a lily and rose shampoo." She answered as she ran her fingers along his jumper.

James nodded slightly before he realised and his eyes went wide. 'Something is happening!' He thought to himself, 'I smelt Leta in the amortentia, not Lily!'

Leta sat alone in her dorm room. Regulus has slowly became more and more like past Sirius, a player basically, whilst Minette was sleeping because she had many tests tomorrow.

The dark haired Slytherin was extremely bored and sugar deprived. If anyone had a sweet tooth, it was Leta. She was like a child because it was the only thing that motivated her. She had eaten all the sweets her mother had gave to her and she hadn't had a chance to go to Honeydukes, until right now.

Leta snuck through the passage way the Slytherins has used to prank the Gryffindors. She pulled away the tapestry and stepped in, cringing at the mess of the common room compared to the Slytherin one.

She creeped around heading straight upstairs to the Marauders bedroom as quietly as she could. She slowly pushed open the door, cringing every time it creaked, and went to James's bed.

"You woke me up at 2am for sweets!" He whisper-shouted at the Slytherin who covered his mouth as Sirius let out a snore and turned over. "Yes. Is that so weird?" She whispered back, her arms crossed but it was too dark for him to see.

"I didn't need sleep anyway." He said sarcastically as he pulled himself out of bed, scrunching up his nose at each sound he made. All of a sudden a blanket was thrown from the darkness.

"Take this you two love birds so you don't get cold." A raspy voice said which they recognised to be Remus but was coming from Sirius's bed. The two shrugged it off and closed the door behind them, the blanket over Leta's shoulders.

"So, do you know where are we going?" James asked, throwing his cloak of invisibility over them as they walked down the empty and silent hallways. "Yes, I have memorised each passage out of this castle." She whispered back, almost hissing at him.

"We are going to one-eyed witch passage." She added, taking him down a hallway which got darker on the third floor of the castle.

They reached a statue of an old, wrinkly and one-eyes witch. It was made of stone and she was bold with a large hump.

"Dissendium." James said which made the hump of the old witch open to reveal a tunnel which would led them to Honey Dukes cellar.
"How do you know the password?" Asked the impressed Slytherin.

"I made a map with all the passages on. I am the king of secret passages." He announced as they walked down the tunnel which closed behind them.

Together they pushed up a stone slab and got out, putting it back where it originally was. They were now in Honey Duke's cellar. It had shelves and a rickety wooden staircase which squeaked with each step you took.

The two students sneaked upstairs and gazed into the wonders of the shop. It had bright green walls and was full of shelves upon shelves of the most succulent-looking sweets imaginable which made Leta's mouth water.

"How often do you do this?" James asked as he leaned on the shelf as she raided a jar of salt water taffy. She folded up the bag she had put the sweets into and looked at the boy blankly. "Do you remember when there was no more fizzing whizbees?" She asked, putting the bag into her pocket. The Gryffindor nodded, following the girl who went over to raid another shelf. "That was me." She added, stuffing boxes of chocolate frogs into her other pocket.