34

I haven't seen the boys in about a week and a half because they've been so busy working on the new album that they've barely had any free time. So in the meantime, I've just been spending time with Sky and Tatum but I'm not complaining. Luckily, Brad said today was his day off so I've been really excited to see him. He said he's coming over in ten minutes and I'm way too happy. 

Sure enough, there's a knock on the door ten minutes later and it's brad. I start grinning as I hug him. "Hi, Brad."

"Hey baby," He said, his voice muffled by my hair. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I give him a quick kiss and pull away. "How is the album going?"

"Really good! We've had a lot of progress with it."

"That's good. I'm really proud of you."

"Thank you, Char. What's going on with your dad?"

I sigh before saying, "He still won't talk to me. My mum has tried to talk to him about it but he won't listen."

"I'm sorry, darling."

"Yeah, I just hope he changes his mind soon." 

"Me too." He sighs but then smiles and pulls me over to him. "But in the meantime, when are you going to move in with me?"

I smile wide, "Anytime you want me to."

"Okay great then let's start packing right now because I want you moved in by tonight." He grabs my hand and leads me to my room.

"Brad, I didn't mean today." I laugh. "I still have to tell Sky."

"Tell me what?" Sky walks in right at that moment. 

"Oh, Brad and I are going to move in together again." I grin.

"Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!" She gives us a bear hug. "Charlie, before you move out we have to have girls day and nights out, okay? So Brad I'm not letting her move out until a week or so." Sky sets down the rules and I laugh as Brad pouts.

"Brad, it's just a week." I chuckle and pecking his pouted lips, a small smile forming on his face as soon as I do.

"I know, I know." He sighs and I turn my attention back to Sky.

"When are we seeing Noah next? Do you know?"

"Hmm...I think he said two weeks but I could be wrong. Either way, I'm excited to see him."

"Me too!!" I haven't seen Noah in so long and I've missed him so much so I was super excited to see him. The rest of the night was pretty chill. Brad had to leave an hour later so Sky and I ordered Chinese take-out and watched romcoms for hours. I haven't spent a lot of time with Sky lately so her company was comforting.

yikes

that's all I have to say

this is such a bad filler omg

-Madi