Good? Afternoon.

Context: your still at the park and it's later in the day. That's pretty much it.

You can't remember falling asleep, but you wake up on the bench, Floris still sitting there Cuddling up to you-ish, he's laying down on the bench with his head touching the side of your leg. You remember this happened and you again turn into a furnace, and your cheeks become lightly tomato colored. He looks up at you, you then realize he isn't sleeping. You turn away, "it's fine, I don't care if your blushing or not, y/n." He says chuckling. You turn towards him and slightly smile. He blushes and immediately turns away with his eyes widened. "Same goes for me, i don't care."  You say as you look down at him slightly. He gets up, still on the bench. He looks away and scoots a tiny bit closer to you. "Would you like to come over some t-time"  you say as you look away. "I- yea s-sure." Floris says looking at everything but you.

You soon part and you get home. You walk in the door you quickly drop your bag on the floor and walk towards the stairs, "well if it isn't little miss-" Mikayla starts put you cut her off by saying "shut up, I honestly don't wanna hear it." You jog upstairs and text Floris. You remember awkwardly discussing the plans for the time over. "You-" you deleted the message before you sent it. "Better to get some sleep" you say to yourself while putting the phone down on your bedspread next to you. You lay down and close your eyes, anxious for the day he'd come over.