23

« san's pov »

as i entered the car, i sat down for a minute as tears rolled down my eyes. now that i was alone, i could cry and not be embarrassed by crying in front of other people.

"why!! why did i feel like one week was too short for me and him to spend time together," i talked to himself, voice cracking from the crying that was kind of happening earlier.

this morning we checked out of the hotel, which meant that now i had to go back to sydney. i decided to stop by a nearby restaurant and have lunch before continuing my 3 hour journey back to sydney.

at the restaurant, i ordered a steak and just plain water. i felt lonely. i didn't have anyone to talk to. that resulted in me just being on his phone and watching a youtube video until i finished his meal.

i eventually paid for the meal and bought a bottle of mineral water just in case i needed it during the car ride. i looked at the time on my phone and thought, wooyoung must be boarding the plane by now.

earlier, wooyoung did say that his flight will take off at 1:15 PM. i decided to wait inside the car since it was 1:10 PM.

after waiting for a few minutes, i heard the sound of an airplane. i looked up and saw that the plane has already taken off.

"be safe," i said. "okay so now it's my turn to go back to sydney safely."

« wooyoung's pov »

the plane has already taken off and i sat at the window seat, my favourite seat when it comes to being in a plane.

i looked out the window and can see the beautiful view of canberra. well now i guess i'm just sitting in this airplane for 12 hours. thankfully, i downloaded some songs and videos to kill time.

« third person pov »

after 3 hours, san arrived to his house safely. he looked at the time and it was almost 5 PM. he knew that wooyoung was still in the airplane, probably watching something or maybe sleeping peacefully.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

choisanwho
text me when you arrive okay?

it's 5 PM here and honestly idk what to do

i feel so lonely 🥺

i would probably be sleeping once you arrive

you can spam me with messages the way i am spamming you rn heheh

i hope we can meet again one day

yes ik i've probably said this a hundred times alr

but that is because i actually mean it

anyways, i'm probably gonna clean this house first since it's a bit dusty

peace yoo ✌🏼

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

it was true that san's house was a bit dusty since he hasn't been coming home the past week. san decided to clean the kitchen first since he was going to cook later on. we wouldn't want to be cooking in a dirty kitchen, right?

it took about 30 minutes for san to clean the kitchen, but it's all cleaned and now he has to move on to cleaning the living room. he was a bit tired, but he decided to finish it all that night since he didn't want to do anything tomorrow.

san took the cleaning supplies and started cleaning the living room. then going to the bedrooms, bathroom, and so on. well basically san is just cleaning the rooms that he uses often, which are all the rooms to be honest.

he has a room for gaming. he has a room for sleeping. he has a room for studying. funny right? san isn't the type of person to study, but it's kind of true. he rarely studies. sometimes san enters the study room when he's trying to read a book peacefully. continuing on, he uses the bathroom to do his private business. he uses the living room to watch tv. and he uses the kitchen to cook and eat!

(a/n: i know that was useless but who cares 😙)