King Of The Fire Dragons

"Gray-"

"Hey, I-It's going to be okay-"

It's been twenty minutes since... 

Well you know... and Gray was still a sobbing mess.

Vyra at this point almost didn't know what to do. She's never seen the boy so broken before... unless they were going back to the whole Galuna thing, but that was then a different story.

Gray has helped her with anything and everything she overcame. The Tower of Heaven, her anxieties, her fears...and this time she had to be there for him. 

Sitting down, stroking her fingertips through his raven locks massaging his scalp, the ice mage soon began to calm down.

Because if he didn't, Vyra would've probably broke alongside him.

"Gray-"

"Look at me-" She whispered into his ear slightly pulling away, but just enough to see his face. 

Hair shadowed over his eyes with his teeth clenched, Vyra watched his sorrowful tear stained expression.

Her lips quivered, but the bluenette had no time for that. She had to be strong. For his sake. 

She held the sides of his cheeks, stroking her thumbs underneath his puffy eyes before leaning in for a kiss. 

Though Gray struggled against her embrace. He was emotionless. His body ached, throat was dry... The ice mage felt her strawberry tasting lips on his but... he just cried even further. 

Tasting the salt from his tears, she leaned her forehead against his with arms wrapping around his shoulders.

Once again repeating what she thought.

She...

 She had to be strong...

 For him.

"Gray it's..."

"G-Going to b-be okay..." She sniffed

Trying to be strong in this case... was a lot harder than she thought. 

"V-Vy..." The boy whispered causing their cerulean eyes to lock as he turned the tables now cradling her face

"T-Thank you..."

BRRRUMMMMMBBBLLLEEEE

The ground began to crack as stones began to shake. Oh, what the hell now?!?

 'An earthquake???'

Scared, Gray and Vyra hugged each other tight in fear. 

"W-What.... was that??" They began to sweat until they saw it

Eyes widening to the extreme, all the duo could do was watch.

"A-Acn-no-" Vyra stuttered

"Acnologia..." Gray gawked

Oh, how they were done for now.

The piercing screech of a dragon...

The dragon that took down Tenrou... 

It was back.

"G-Gr-a-yyy..." Vyra trembled in his arms

Is it going to happen all over again?

Are they...

going to die?

Gray watched speechless holding the girl tighter as an enormous amount of heat then came out of nowhere