Chapter Six ~ The Morning After

I woke up the next morning and snuggled into the sheets, remembering yesterday. I couldn't wait to see Ms Venable today, although I really had no idea how she would treat me. I still couldn't believe I caught her pleasuring herself thinking of me last night, and I loved that she didn't know I heard her. I put on an outfit for the day and headed out for breakfast. Everyone was at the table apart from Ms Venable when I got to the dining room, so I sat down in my usual spot and started speaking to Coco and Gallant.

"What happened to you last night (y/n)? We saw Ms Mead take you down to the chamber after dinner" said Coco in a worried tone.
"Did Ms Venable punish you? What for?" Gallant added.
"Oh don't worry, I'm fine, Ms Venable took me down there as punishment because I was sitting with Mallory in the music room and greys aren't supposed to be in there." I explained, which wasn't a lie.
"What did she do to you?" Coco asked, still with a worried look on her face. My expression must've obviously changed as I tried to think of a lie to tell them - knowing that I couldn't tell them what actually happened.
"I - um she just gave me a few lashes that's all" I said hesitantly, hoping they took the bait.
"Right... okay" Gallant replied as they both looked at each other slightly confused. I don't think they bought it but they didn't ask anymore questions so I gathered that I was off the hook for now.

The door opened and Ms Venable walked in, checking that everyone was there before she took her place at the table and instructed us to eat. As the small talk began the same way it normally did, I lifted my gaze to see if Ms Venable was paying me any attention. She wasn't looking at me, instead she was just looking down at her plate eating her food. I decided to make a move, knowing that no one else was paying attention I thought now was the right time. I shifted my leg to the side until it was touching hers. I saw her jump a little, she wasn't expecting it. As I slowly dragged my leg up hers she lifted her head from her plate and stared straight forward, avoiding eye contact with me.
"How are you this morning, Ms Venable?" I asked seductively. "Did you manage to sleep well last night? I'm pretty sure I heard something as I walked past your room, I thought you might be having a bad dream" I said, making it obvious that I was being sarcastic. Her cheeks flushed slightly and she whipped her head round, glueing her eyes to me. She glared for a few seconds before slamming her cane down, causing everyone else in the room to stop mid-conversation as she stormed out, slamming the door behind her. Shit. I shouldn't have brought up hearing her last night.

I knew there was no point in following Ms Venable, she looked angry and I wanted to give her some time to cool off. So I got up from the table and went to the music room where I knew I'd be able to be alone. No one ever really went in there apart from me, not even Mallory, since she got caught. I chose a book from one of the shelves and sat down in an armchair towards the back of the room. I tried to focus on the book but I was so angry at myself for being too full on at the table. I just wanted her to know that I liked her, but she must've taken it the wrong way. I spent the next thirty minutes or so just staring into the pages of my book, lost in thought. But as I was about to get up and go to my room, the door opened and Ms Venable stepped in.

She must've known I was in the music room because she didn't seem surprised to see me. Her cane tapped along the floor as she walked over and took a seat in the armchair opposite mine, crossing her legs. I didn't dare say anything to her, instead I just sat in silence, leaving my book open pretending to still be reading it. She stared at me for a moment before speaking, her voice stern and deep when she did.
"There seemed to be a part of you earlier on that had the idea you could address me as you did in front of the others at the table." She said, resting her hand on her knee. I lifted my gaze to meet her eyes and sat back in my chair, keeping my mouth shut. When she realised I wasn't going to respond she stood up and walked away, as if she was going to leave. But when she got to the door she put her hand in her pocket, pulling out a set of keys and locked the door of the music room. I watched her as she came back over to me, this time stopping in front of my chair and standing over me, her eyes tracing all over my body.

"It looks like you still haven't learnt your lesson, Ms (y/l/n)." She said, staring deeply into my eyes, which were now glued to hers.
"I thought the last time we were alone together would have disciplined you, but obviously not." With this remark she leant down and traced her fingers up my leg, pulling up my skirt to my hip so that she could see my underwear. The feeling of her fingers on my skin again instantly turned me on, and I realised how wet I was already for her.
"Lay down." she said, glancing over at the couch next to the chair I was sitting on, indicating for me to go and lay on it. I did exactly as she said.
"Take off your skirt." She added, and watched as I followed her instruction. I wanted her so badly. There was something about her dominance that made me weak for her and I was willing to do whatever she asked. She came over and took my face between her hand, holding my chin and bringing my eyes to meet hers again.

"If you touch me, I'll stop." she whispered, before pressing her lips on mine and kissing me. The kiss was passionate and after a few seconds I felt her tongue dominating mine, I was so glad to finally be kissing her again. She broke away from the kiss and started kissing my neck, sucking on my skin leaving love bites. She ripped open my shirt and took off my bra in one swift movement, leaving me almost naked apart from my black lace underwear. I felt her kisses travel down to my chest before she placed her lips on my right nipple, swirling her tongue around it causing me to let out a soft moan. My breathing grew heavier as she moved to my left boob, making sure to give it the same attention. The wetness in my underwear was growing and she must've noticed because she moved her hand from around my waist to my centre, brushing her fingers up and down my clit over my underwear. My moans grew louder as she teased me and I nearly grabbed her, wanting so desperately for her to fuck me but I remembered what she said. There was no way I was letting her stop this time.

She slowly made her way down to meet my centre and pulled my underwear down with her teeth, keeping eye contact. I couldn't get over how sexy she looked, I was obsessed with her.
"Even your underwear is wet, (y/n)" she said seductively, before dragging her tongue along the inside of my thigh, teasing me.
"Please Ms Venable, I need you" I said, I couldn't wait any longer and she knew that. With that she began licking up and down my folds, and a few seconds later started circling my clit with her tongue. I let out loud moans in between my breaths, she felt so good.
"Mommy, please - I want you inside me" I managed to whisper, before another moan escaped my lips. She must've liked that I called her that because she looked up and bit her lip, smirking before going back to swirling her tongue around my clit. She teased my entrance with her fingers and slipped them in an inch or so before pulling them out again.
"Is that what you want, baby girl?" She said against me, the vibrations of her voice on my clit sending another wave of pleasure through my body.
"Yes, please more, I need you" I said breathlessly. I felt her fingers slip inside my entrance as she began curling them to reach my g-spot. I was getting close to my climax, moaning loudly as she thrusted her fingers in and out of me, her tongue still circling my clit. I felt my walls tightening around her fingers and I started screaming her name.
"Oh - Ms Venable! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as she went faster and harder, sending me into my climax.

"No. You cum when I say you cum." She demanded. She was still going harder with her fingers and I wasn't sure how long I could hold my orgasm for. I gripped the edge of the couch with both hands and arched my back, biting my lip so hard that it nearly bled. I couldn't hold it any longer.
"Please, mommy I need to - " I screamed as I felt myself on the edge.
"Cum for me baby" she said and as she did I threw my head back and let out a loud moan, my body shaking from the orgasm as I came all over her fingers. After a few seconds she pulled them out and brought them up to my face, putting them in my mouth as I sucked off my own juices, staring at her while she smirked at me. I'd never had an orgasm like that in my life. She made me feel incredible. She used her cane to stand up and brushed the creases out of her skirt.
"I hope you know who's in control now, (y/n)." She said before planting an aggressive kiss on my lips and walking out, unlocking the door and leaving me in the room alone. She had me wrapped around her little finger.