Pt. 5 that stream

I couldn't resist starting the next chapter.. I have so many great ideas!
Sorry it's gonna be a really long chapter..
Y/N's P.o.v
Alex grabbed my luggage from the car, I insisted on helping but he refused to let me help. As we walked inside he said
"Welcome to your new home for the next couple of weeks" 
"Your house is so nice" , he replied with a "thanks", and continued to show me around.
"I'll show you to your room, you must be exhausted."
"Yh I'm pretty tired"  Alex directed me into the guest room and left me with your luggage to take a nap. I climbed into the bed and immediately fell asleep.

-
A few hours later, I woke up feeling refreshed and excited. I left my room and walked down to Alex's room. I knocked on the door because I didn't want to be rude. I heard a faint, "one moment." And I could hear him shuffling around in his room. He finally came to the door and let me in.
"Sleep well?" He kindly asked as he motioned for me to sit down on his bed with him.
"Yh it was great thanks. what've you been up to?" I returned.
"Just been cleaning up my room, didn't want to gross you out by how messy it was,"  he chuckled and I giggled back, "i wouldn't of cared Alex."
"No Y/N, it was disgustingly messy."
We continued to talk and laugh for what seemed like hours. All of a sudden my stomach made the loudest noise.
"You must be starving!" Alex asked if I wanted to go get some food at which I quickly said yes. I was so hungry after all the travelling. Alex took me to the kitchen and found me some snacks. The trip was going well so far I can't wait to do more!
-

Later in the evening we went and got Burger King, Alex always insisted that burger king was better than McDonalds because the ingredients were fresh but to be honest I'm not that bothered, I like both. The rest of the night, we sat in his room watching movies. Around 23:30, I said I was tired so I went to bed.

-
The next day was pretty fun, we went to the beach and swam in the sea, I started a water fight which was fun. Although Alex did start chasing me and he pushed me (in a jokey way) a bit to hard and I toppled over, I was absolutely covered in sand so I got up and rubbed the sand all over him. It was so fun.
-
The day after that we stayed in most of the day, we streamed together, once people realised that I was at Alex's, the shipping started. I didn't mind it to be honest. The more time i spent with Alex, the more I started to fall for him. But I don't think he feels the same way.

Boy was I wrong for the next day made it clear that he definitely did feel the same way..

23rd October 2019(the actual day of the stream btw)
I woke up this morning feeling a little under the weather  and my stomach was aching. Uh oh.. please don't say i've started my period! I stood up and from then, I knew I for sure had started my period.
ugh!
After going to the bathroom, I walked into the kitchen. Alex was already there , making breakfast which I thought was sweet. He was is a very good mood today. I sat down at the breakfast bar and watched him as he cut up some fresh fruit. It looked really nice. However, my stomach was hurting so bad I felt too sick to eat. Once he had put the food in front of me, I sat and stared at it contemplating whether I should try and eat something. Alex noticed something was off.
"Hey, you alright? Your not touching your plate." He asked sounding worried
"I don't really feel that well, I think I'm gonna go lie down." I got up and walked to my room and got back into bed.  After an hour or so Alex knocked, I told him it was ok to come in.
How are you feeling hermosa?"
" a lot better now thank you" I sat up and he gave me a hug to make me feel better and then I told him I'd be out soon.

-

After dinner, we went down to his room to watch another movie. It was his choice and he chose the Disney movie cars, he made it clear he had a thing for sally Carrera which i found hilarious.
"Hey do you wanna do a little stream?" He asked. I didn't really feel like streaming, I just wanted to lay down and relax.
"To be honest I'm not really in the mood to stream but you can still" I felt bad as soon as I had said it but he seemed fine with it. I stayed in his room promising to be quiet. I sat on his bed watching him stream. God he looks so cute rn I thought to myself, smirking a little. I could see him constantly looking up at me which I thought was cute. He streamed for quite a while but he seemed a lot more chill tho then normal. After about and hour he decided to stop playing minecraft and focus on the chat. I started scrolling through Twitter, catching up on the latest tweets. He started reading out one of the comments "do you have and irl crush?" He completely blushed and looked up at me.
"No. No I dont't" he said this very quickly. Butterflies filled my stomach. Not long after he started playing the piano, it was cute when he messed up. I was so tired, I started to fall asleep. I closed my eyes, I could still hear Alex.

Alex's p.o.v
I was trying to be quiet whilst streaming, Y/N wasn't feeling well and I didn't want to be all loud and make her feel worse. I kept looking up at her, she really was beautiful. I decided to try and be cute during the stream so that maybe she would start to feel the same way about me as I did for her. Whilst she was staying here I realised that I really liked her and was planning on telling her. I noticed that she was falling a sleep so I became a bit more quieter, I didn't want to disturb her. Someone in the chat said Quackity's kinda hitting different here I didn't read it out though. And not gonna lie I started checking myself out, it was a real confidence boost. Y/N was awake but she had her eyes closed, she kept opening them to check her phone. So I decided to try something to test wether maybe she liked me back. Someone asked to see my hands which I thought was weird, I heard Y/N chuckle when I read this out so I looked up at her and gave her a look. Here goes nothing... I started acting all confident in myself you know the way "girls find it attractive". Someone asked if I was allergic to anything in the chat so I answered "no... bees maybe...maybe I may be allergic to bees" I tried my best to sound attractive. She shot her eyes up at me and we were now staring at each other only for about a second. I looked down and smirked. I think she liked me back. I'm gonna tell her tomorrow. I ended the stream. Y/N had already fallen asleep on my bed, I didn't want to wake her, I pulled a blanket out from my cupboard and slept on the floor. It was super uncomfortable. After 10mins I heard Y/N say something, "get up here loser" the floor was so uncomfortable So i decided I would join her. She moved over to make space and as I got in she put her arm around me. I was falling for her, falling hard

Ngl that was kind of cringe to write knowing some of my friends might read this... if you do I'm sorry 💀✋. I really wanted to include this stream because Alex was hitting different. If you watch it a lot of the moments I mention actually all happen. If you wanna see it go to https://youtu.be/9UhjyFQJKKE and watch from 1:23:21. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's quite long but I was so excited to write this as I had so many cool ideas. It's currently 2:44 AM and what am I doing? Writing a Quackity fanfic ✋💀