skatepark

i don't like this book but i'm pushing myself👨🏼‍🦲

oakley pov: i slowly wake up to the birds chirping *oooh i wish i had this morning okay sorry😃* i see a peaceful vinnie sleeping next to me. i slowly got up trying to not wake him up. I walked downstairs to make a boring breakfast because I suck at cooking*aesthtic hand*um chile anyways so. I make avocado toast, cus i'm basic. I gobbled it down like a normal person would duh and walked back upstairs to get ready as i was brushing my teeth vinnie walks in to take a shower i jumped because you know he scared the living shiz out of me😲 he got in the shower and i changed in to clothes cus i'm not going to walk down the hollywood streets nakey, unless.. JK ANYWAYS i. wore. this.

pretend it does not say nai
WAIT IS IT NOT LOADING SORRY OMG IM STUPID WEAR WHAT EVER YOU WANT

once vin was done he came out and i was sitting on the bed he got ready then told me he was going to the skate park i just said ogey cus idk he also asked me is i wanted to go but i said no cus i could not even stand straight🥲🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️so i just sat there for the rest of the day on my phone. then vincent got back and yes.

please give me ideas🙆🏼‍♂️ i started basketball and i wanna cry in out of shape anyways🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ bye
-delaney ur terrible wattpad writer👨🏼‍🦲😃. 261words