Chapter 1 The Test Result

Izuku POV:

"WAKE UP DEKU", someone yelled and banged his fist on my door. "I'M UP", I shouted back, got out of bed and started getting dressed. Combat boots, black shirt, camouflage pants and my reliable AK12 strapped onto my back. "Perfect", I say, as I look at myself in the mirror. Now I'm ready to start my duty for today.

"Oh i should introduce myself, my bad.
I'm Sargent Izuku Midoriya. Leader of the Alpha Squad of japanese military. You might wonder, "how did a 16 Year old end up in the military?". Well here's my story"

Flashback 12 years
Baby Boi Izuku POV:

"Mrs Midoriya, we got the test results of little Izuku here" The doctor says as he sits down on his chair. 'Hopefully I get a cool quirk lile Katchan, omg I'm so excited' I think to myself as my mom runs her hand through my green-black hair. My excitement was literally killing me, I'm finally going to have a quirk and I can be just like All Might.
But then...

"I'm sorry to disappoint you two, but Izuku? You're quirkless, I'm sorry"

My excitement was instantly replaced with shock, pain and the urge to throw up any moment. I couldn't believe it. I-... I'm quirkless. 'What is Kacchan going to think?'
At least I had someone to always lean on whenever I needed someone. Now is the time I'd need her the most. Mom, my dad died in the huge war against villains 5 years ago. He was a general in the japanese military. So she was the only one i had left...or so i thought.

Oh boi I was wrong. The living hell was just beginning.

Sorry this chapter wasn't very long. The upcoming ones are much longer.
One last thing tho, if you like this story please vote for it. Would help with the popularity of this book.

Chris