disclaimers/info!

hello! thank you for choosing to read 'Dreaming of you'

here are some disclaimers / info.

first of all, i do not own louis partridge. i do however own eden larue, caleb mather, sabrina reddings, etc.

this plot / concept was created by me and was not stolen or inspired by anyone else.

i do not condone anyone to steal this plot / idea / characters. those who do, will be penalized.

this story takes place in london, england.

sabrina and louis are playing american soccer or british football in this story.

read this book in dark mode for a better experience!

ALSO thank you to julespartridge and louisology for helping me TREMENDOUSLY with this book . yall are angels ilysm.

i will also say, that there will be no smut or s3xual content in this book due to them being minors and me being uncomfortable with writing about that. however, there will be mentions of s3x and of male and female genitalia (laughs) for humor purposes. these are just jokes, and normal teenage behavior.. but i thought i would let u know these jokes are there for humor.. i am in no way trying to sexualize these characters or people. thank you.

if there is any triggering content of any kind in future chapters, i will give you all a warning at the very beginning of the chapter , not the title.

i will try my best to upload consistently. i will not be uploading daily, and if i do.. please don't expect that of me. i really cherish this book but i dont want anyone to pressure me to upload.

again, i dont know what my uploading schedule will be.. probably every other day? ill be prewriting chapters for this book so yay!!

also i really do enjoy reading your comments so don't stop with that! share this book with your friends if you wish, any support is welcomed and appreciated.

the characters:

sabrina belle reddings:

- the protagonist

- strict parents

- not allowed to date until college

- so many extra curricular activities

- loves to play football

- the rude busybody

nicknames: sab, brina, belly, bels, belle, reddings

age: 16

aquarius!

eden clara larue:

- the funny, carefree, best friend

- lives with her aunt

- doesn't really care about anything.

- adventurous

- always telling sabrina to stop studying.

nicknames: ede, claire.

age: 17

capricorn!

caleb brent mather:

- independent

- huge ego

- always flirting

- the hormonal, flirty, boy with a soft spot for sabrina and eden.

nicknames: kale, cal.

age: 17

libra!

louis partridge:

gemini.

do i need any more info... no i dont.

also! none of the characters will have face claims, so that you can imagine how they look like! whenever authors give their character's face claims.. i always imagine them my own way anyways so. however, the characters will look a certain way, hair color, eye color, height, that sorta thing. of course louis looks like louis though!

okay NOW ENJOY My BOOK AH!