𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

episode 25~ trent gets schooled ~

episode 25
~ trent gets schooled ~

"greetings, puke puddles! tomorrow is 'yearbook photo day' and, while i'm not sure why anyone would want record of this awkward phase of your lives, uh, i'll be your photographer. oh, and don't blink, 'cause homie don't do retakes!"

"please never say homie again," val furrowed her eyebrows as principal perry left the cafeteria.

"i am so getting my hair done right after school."

"oh! can you bring me back some clippings off the floor? i need 'em to finish building my 'taj mahair,'" adam informed, picking up a structure of hair and placing it on the table, only tiring the hispanic girl two seats away from him even more.

"where did all of that hair come from?"

"pets, shower drains, brushes—if you want it, you can get it."

"that's not disturbing," val awkwardly scratched her neck, crossing her arms on the table and resting her head when she once again got ignored.

"well, that is disgusting."

"yeah. well, if you think that's gross, wait until you see 'buckinghair palace.'"

"why are you so concerned about a stupid yearbook photo?" leo asked right when chase passed by.

"i am still trying to live down last year's picture when i wasn't ready for the flash and my eyes glitched."

"it adds flavor," val shrugged when bree showed them the picture. the three boys nodded in agreement after they groaned.

"bree, your zombie picture was the least of the problems with the yearbook. perry photo-bombed every group picture," chase spoke, listing the clubs as valerie flipped the pages without looking up. "drama club, cheerleaders, swim team-"

"no! no, no, no!" leo snatched the book, shutting it before they could get to the image. "none of us need to see that again."

"you're coming with me, so clear your schedule," bree told val, running her hand through the latter's hair.

"you look perfect already," val's voice was muffled, making it harder for adam and bree to understand what she had said.

"awh, thanks babe, but that doesn't change things."

"at least you tried," adam clicked his tongue, taking some food off of bree's tray in the process.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ