Part 21

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. I am just gonna gonna go month by month now.

Mai POV

1 Month Later (Mai is 5 Months Pregnant)

Today I actually have an interview. This is going to be the only interview I do. Cause I don't wanna be in the spotlight. I want Yoongi to be in the spotlight because it's what he deserves.

But Yoongi insisted that I go to the interview jd answer a couple of questions.

So I'll go just so I can dress up. I haven't been out of the house in a while. Yoongi has just been going to his performances and I watch him from home with Sekani. Because being outside while being pregnant isn't good for me.

I don't like people. And they just annoy me even more now that I'm pregnant. And weird smells make me wanna throw up. So I wanna stay in the house with Sekani.

But I should get out and get some fucking sunlight. So I did.

I woke up with Yoongi and we gave Sekani a bath and got her dressed. And me and Yoongi took a shower and did our routine and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my wig and did this

I did my nails and did this

I did my makeup and left with Yoongi because he was just gonna sit in the back and watch

When we got there I greeted everyone and they told me where to go and what to do. And I sat in the chair in front of the camera and they started.

"How did you meet Yoongi?"

"I was walking from school I think. I can't remember if I was to or from school. But I was walking. And we bumped into each other. I apologized and just tried to walk away. But Yoongi said I was pretty and asked for my number and I gave it to him. And he called me at 9 at night and we talked and he was really sweet and cute. And yea...my whole life changed from there." I said laughing.

"Where was Yoongi in his career when you met him?"

"He didn't have one. I was there before he started releasing music. I was the first person to listen to his singles. And his mixtape. And his EP. I'm that bitch." I said making them laugh.

"Would you say you encouraged him to release music?"

"I mean...I don't wanna say that. Cause I'm not all that. But I did motivate him a lot to pursue it a lot. I used to tell him. You gone be big. You're gonna win awards and have albums and songs go platinum. I guess in some ways I encouraged him. But I don't wanna take all the credit." I said shrugging.

"You can take all the credit. Without you I would have never done it." Yoongi said making me laugh.

"Okay. Well I guess without me he wouldn't have done it. I used to sit in the studio with him and hype him up. And give him inspiration for lyrics and shit. Bring him food even when he didn't wanna eat. I guess he is here because of me. Yea. Yea." I said nodding and they laughed.

"You guys are the biggest couple and considered the cutest couple in the media right now? Why do you think you are?"

"I think we are because we don't really have a lovey dovey relationship to the public. We have a call you stupid when you do something crazy in public. And smack each other upside the head and just act a damn fool type of couple. Everybody likes to laugh, so we're a couple you can laugh at I guess. Because we're two idiots." I said making Yoongi laugh.

"How did Yoongi propose?"

"Um...it was Christmas. And he said he had a surprise outside. I go out there it's a car. I think a Bentley. I take pictures in the car and then I get out and he's on one knee. With this big ass ring. And of course I say yes. Because two stupid asses like ourselves are made for each other. It was...meant to be. Is that what people say? It was meant to be." I said laughing.

"Yoongi has met your mom?"

"Of course. She met him the second day I was talking to him. Because he took me to the mall. And took me shopping. And when I was going in the house she came out and saw Yoongi. But then started seeing Yoongi was protecting me and buying me stuff. And making me happy. So she just trusted him. Because she knew Yoongi wasn't gonna let shit happen to me." I explained.

"Is Yoongi Sekani's biological dad. Because people are talking about dates and times don't add up."

"First of all. I don't know why people are doing calculation and shit. But whatever. Sekani's biological dad is dead. It was a whole big thing. He used to abuse me like when we first started dating. And then when I got 16 I got pregnant. Because he used to talk me into sleeping with him. I got pregnant and before I even knew he broke up with me. But I found out and told him. He denied the baby even though I haven't slept with anyone else. But he denied her and wouldn't be in her life. And then I met Yoongi. Told Yoongi and he said he would be in her life. And he was. Long story short. Sekani's biological dad got himself killed. And he's dead. That's just what it is. Me personally I do not care." I said shrugging and Yoongi laughed.

"Did Yoongi want another child?"

"Yes. He only talked about it like twice. Because he didn't wanna pressure me. He just wanted to make it known he wanted another kid. After a little bit. We moved into a new house. And I said after we moved and got a bigger house I would have another baby. And then I got pregnant. So...surprise shawty." I said smiling and they laughed.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I didn't know what else to make of this part. But I didn't wanna skip this month. Cause I wanna do it month by month so you guys get the full experience.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. The One Night Stand. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer 1, and 2.

Love you!😘😘😘😘