||8||

It's been one week since I met oppa. I was sitting in the living. The room was ghost quite. Just the voice of my mind and my pages turning. I sighed. Even though I was happy to find Tae it didn't mean I want to be a prisoner in this house. And not meet any one other than these seven vampire's. I was tired. So tired.

Taehyung had told everyone that I ain't his pet anymore. He had removed the collar too. Jimin later told me more about him. He was a kind person acting to be though and cold hearted. Haha. All the things he does makes me smile. Is this love? Am I in love with a vampire?

I stood up. I closed my book and kept it on the tea table infront of me. I started to tip toe. I headed towards the front door. I looked out. No one. No one was there. Befor I could even keep my feet down I was pulled inside by my neck. I turned around and saw Namjoon. Uh oh. Serious problem.

He took me to the living room where the others were called by him. Taehyung was now standing infront of me with a frown.

"She tried to run" namjoon said

"No no no!" I panicked

"Really Y/n ?"

"no-"

"Shut up! How can you leave me?!"

"T-Taehyung I was not leaving. I justwantedtomeetmyoppa" I said panicked and frustrated. And started crying.

"Shhh...don't worry."

"I-i don't like to be alone"

"Shhhh I am here"

Namjoon clears his throat and I pull out from Taehyung's embrace. They all were smiling so widely. They were happy. He told me to stay in my bedroom and he'll talk to me later. I nodded and went back.
End of POV~

Taehyung's POV~

She went up. And I had a lot to explain to the others. I sighed mentally I was now going to be attacked by questions. Weird ones.

"So" namjoon hyung started "Are you in love?"
Well that was direct.

"Uhh...."

"Yes! Hyung he is!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You know you can't marry her?" Hoseok hyung said

"Why? Why hyung?"

"You know that already. She's a human. She'll die before you. What will you do when she dies? Cry whole life? Or kill yourself?" Jin hyung added.

"But-but I love her. I want to watch her grow! See her happy! Keep her safe! I need her!" I kinda yelled but not too loud.

" Tae it'll hurt you when she dies" Jimin hyung said patting my shoulder.

"I can handle it. I won't hold it too long"

" We told you. It's your choice. We don't want you hurt" Yoongi hyung says.

"I am sorry hyungs I have been a really big burden....I am sorry...I love you still.." tears hand started to break the wall and fall down.

"I-Its not like that Tae" Jimin hyung came and hugged me and then all of them joined.

"We'll respect your decision" namjoon hyung whispers. But all can hear.

I wanted to watch her grow. I to a old lady. Well spend time together. See her smile. Wake up with her every morning. Do weird things together. I want to see her go through all these good experiences. I love her.........

~Next morning~

You were still asleep. Taehyung was carrying your cheek and stroking your hair. Kept staring at you and smiling. He kissed your forehead time to time. He was so greatfull to have you by his side. He came closer and hugged you. Your sleepy body wrapped arms around him. Warm. He felt so warm. You were small and huggable. He thought it's cute. The fact that you were shorter than Jimin. He chuckled to himself thinking of it.

He shook you lightly as you groan and he chuckled again. You open your eyes meeting his beautiful ones. Without even letting you think he pressed his lips against yours. And you first kiss was gone. You kissed back. But you pulled away.

"Was this your first time?" Tae asked you

"Yes" you were confident with him

"Mine too" he grinned widely

You both hugged and as usual Jimin the inreppter came without knocking.

"Heard about knocking?" Taehyung asked annoyed

"Ohh..jeosang-ham-inda. I used come every morning to wake you that's why cutie" he said smiling.

"Yah! Hyung don't call me that"

"Then what are you cutie?" He said laughing

By now you were rolling on the floor laughing. Taehyung croth down to you and then went to Jimin. They both started to push eachother but ended up on the bed. Jimin started to cuddle Taehyung. And Taehyung tried get out of it. He was embarrassed to cuddle Infront of Y/n.

Jimin signalled Y/n to come. She jumped on top of them and soon fell in the middle. Jimin was hugging her from side. Taehyung was trying hard to oust Jimin off of her.

~Time skip~
[One week later]

Y/n's POV~
We went to my oppa. We had a lot of fun this week. And Taehyung has allowed me to go out. But only in his area. Which I don't know till when it extended. I was walking on streets. With a lollipop in my mouth.

Suddenly I was pulled in to a alley....

___________________________________

A/n~
Was this long enough?
I am sorry I was tired yesterday so wrote only this much. I'll try harder to write more long. Thanks ❤️

And yeah follow me on Pinterest by- Tae Tae's unknown bear 🐻.

His shoo fucking shoft!!!!! I love you Kim Taehyung!!!!!!!!!!!