Chapter 1

(Zeno age 3)

"I'm home." Chrollo said, taking off his shoes.

"Papa!" Zeno, his little three year old, ran to him at the door.

Chrollo picked him up "hello little prince, how was your day,"

"It was fantastic!" Zeno said with his hands up. While Zeno told his father all the stuff he did today Yua turned the corner with an apron full of flour.

Zeno covered his mouth while Chrollo smiled. "And what happened to you my love?"

Yua crossed her arms and tapped her foot. "Tell daddy what happened Zeno"

Zeno pouted and hid his face on his father's shoulder. "I knocked over mama's cake bowl and made a mess"

"Your son couldn't wait for you to get home." Yua said as she walked in front of her boys.

Chrollo laughed "I see. Did you apologize to your mother?"

Zeno shook his head. He reached his arms out to his mother. "I'm sorry mama" he began sniffling.

Yua smiled and took Zeno from Chrollo. She gave him a kiss on his forehead "it's fine my baby. I could never stay mad at you."

Chrollo hugged his wife and rested his forehead on hers. "And where's my kiss?"

Yua leaned in for a kiss but was stopped by Zeno's hand over her mouth.

"No no no no, we need to eat first," Zeno shimmied out of his mothers grasp and ran to the dining room.

When Zeno turned the corner Chrollo pulled his wife closer for a deep passionate kiss.

"I missed you so much." he said, trying to go in for another kiss.

Yua pressed a finger upon his lips stopping him " ah ah, calm down. You just got home, I'm a mess, and Zeno is waiting for us. Go upstairs and change already."

Before he could respond Yua was dragged away by their son "Mama, I can't reach the plates. Help me set up the table for papa"

Chrollo smiled as he watched the two most precious beings go into the dining room. He made his way upstairs to the bathroom and took a cold shower.

Chrollo and Yua met in Meteor city when they were mere children. Ever since the day that they crossed paths, they've been inseparable. Now they live in a luxurious mansion away from prying eyes, surrounded by forest. a huge lake behind the beautiful estate.

~~~

Chrollo came into the dining hall to see that there were more people than expected. He forgot that the troupe came home with him. Uvogin and Nobunaga were playing with Zeno by tossing him back and forth like he was some kind of ball. Machi, Pakunoda, and Franklin were helping Yua in the kitchen, and finally, Faitan who was just sitting at the table waiting for dinner to start.

"You guys..." Chrollo pinched the bridge of his nose.

Yua stomped over to Chrollo. He had a blank expression on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me they were with you. And you were going to leave them out in the cold night like that." Yua said, waving the wooden spoon around.

Chrollo sighed "they didn't intend to stay. They were going to do surveillance for-"

Yua cut him off "honestly, you all get so wrapped up with your heists that you forget I'm here." she interlocked her fingers with Chrollo's.

The two walked to the table and sat down. Uvogin and Zeno began eating.

"boys..." Yua smiled. This smile however was a deadly one.

Both of them gulped "sorry" they said.

The two thanked for the food before they began digging in.
Yua shook her head.

"It can't be helped" Faitan said, taking small bites of his food.

~~

"Yua please, we shouldn't..."

 Yua interrupted Pakunoda as she tried to leave the house again.

"No no, you all are staying over, that's an order from me. There are rooms for everyone." Yua said with a smile.

"welp, can't deny orders." Uvogin said as he put Zeno on his shoulders.

"Yay! Sleepover!" Zeno laughed.

~~

Zeno slept soundly on top of Nobunaga in the middle of the living room. Uvogin's body was sprawled out on the floor, Faitan relaxed on the couch, everyone else went to their respective rooms.

"Oh my... how am I going to tuck Zeno in?" Yua asked herself looking at her son.

"Just leave him there. He'll be fine." Chrollo said coming from behind. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I can't just leave him like that. What if-"

Chrollo stopped her talking with a kiss on the neck "I would like to take advantage of the fact that our son is asleep." He continued to plant kisses on her neck. "And show you how much I missed you"

Yua turned around "well. I do need to shower before bed.~"

Chrollo picked Yua up, she wrapped her legs around him and smiled as he carried her off to their room.

Chrollo closed the door with his foot. He finally put her down.

"So eager" Yua teased.

"Only for you. It's been so long since we made love."

Chrollo went in for another kiss but was stopped by Yua's finger over his lips. "I would like to shower first before we continue" she smiled.

Chrollo raised his hands up in a form of surrender "alright alright. But if you take too long I'll go after you."

"I'll be quick" Yua teased.

Chrollo watched Yua walk into the bathroom. He let out a sigh and lay on the bed. He began thinking about other things to distract himself. More specifically, he thought about how his kid is a bit too spoiled. * I'm starting his training tomorrow. No child of mine will be that weak*

Chrollo looked at the clock. *she's been in there for ten minutes* he got up and casually walked into the bathroom.

"How long do you intend to keep me waiting?." Chrollo said, taking off his clothes.

Yua smirked "oh? I was enjoying the hot water so much I simply forgot that you were here."

Chrollo let himself into the shower. Yua didn't turn around, she continued to wash her hair as if he wasn't behind her. "You shouldn't be such a tease. Especially since it's been so long." Yua finally turned around, she pressed her body against his. "And what will you do about it? Chrollo Lucilfer." "Mark up your body, and possibly give you another child."

_______________________________

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter :3

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment