Dream #13

10/31/20
-ROYAL SKELETON-
A/n the character I used in this dream isn't mine :v all rights to the creator of the Crosstale AU.

Hi. I'm cross. And ur wondering 'how did I end up in this situation?' well, It all started when I was born in a very poor village. I never knew my birth parents. I was only taken care of by a single mother who i help to sell bread. And I'm home schooled. On the other hand, I have an amazing talent on fighting, parkour skills and using a sword (Ofc he is it's cross xD) so every night I would sneak out of my house to go perform for the residents. If I'm lucky enough, fight off monsters who dare terrorize our village.

One night, I heard a loud crash from outside. I got up to see wut it was. I opened the window and climb up to the roof. A swarm of monsters attacked the village. There's too many off them. "This'll be fun." I said to myself. I had my sword with me and head off. I was parkouring on top of the roofs of the village whilst slicing and dicing the monsters. There were so many off them that I had broken a sweat. U thought I was gonna say hadn't? Nah, Sadly. there were loads of them that I heard gun shots from the cops from the upper class village. The gun shots awoken the villagers. "Everybody stay inside and keep all doors and windows close!" Said the cops. "That goes for u too, kid." They added. Mind u I was 21 and this son of a tom foolery called me 'kid'!

Maybe it's cuz of my hight..

"uhh, I'm helpin ya'll with the monsters too, y'kno!" I said back. "Well then get too it!" Said a female cop and continued shooting. I nodded and continued slice n dincin these no-brains. Until I got hit on the head.i felt my skull crush as I hit the floor. The last thing i see r people screaming and sum one picking me up. Then it went black..

I felt soft warm blankets wrapped around me. And the smell of fresh vanilla blossoms. Im not in the village. I shot up and examine my surroundings. I was in a bedroom. A fancy one to be exact. With the fancy painting above the bed, and wut I presume a walk in closet, and a fancy lookin chandelier in the middle of the room. I got off the bed and noticed a carved name on the bed's wooden holding. "Cross.. wait a minute, that's my name!" I said "indeed it is, my son." I heard a man's voice then turned around. Two grown skeletons standing next to the door frame. "We're ur birth parents. We have to abandon u cuz my father never wanted me to have a child and I couldn't do anything about it." The wom- nononono wait, my MUM said. "Now c'mere, son" dad said. I was in tears. I ran towards them then I gave them a big hug. I can't believe I finally knew who my birth parents r. "Now. Go out there and defend ur village. We'll be here watching u. And if u need any help, I'll send more of our cops." Dad said. I nod and ran out of the room and save the day....

End of dream.