One Kiss

.

Shotaro knows he's screwed, that dare was the most stupid thing that could ever have been dared. And you know what was more stupid? He actually did it.

Running inside his house he ran to his room and locked the door. Collapsing onto the cool tiles of the floor. Tugging his knees to his chest he pondered his next action.

Shotaro pov
Why did I ever agree to this dare? Oh! This is so stupid! How will he ever like me now. I sighed as I buried my head into my arms.

Why did I kiss him?
Why did I kiss Jung Sungchan?

Shotaro groaned for the nth time.

I'm so killing Donghyuck and Renjun tomorrow how dare they make me do this!

Secretly though he was happy, Sungchan was his bestfriend and long time crush but he never dared to confess for fear of rejection and ruining their friendship. Shotaro.

Renhyuck knew this and thus the dare had been part of their plan to bring the two together.

Flashback

*In a party*

Let's play truth or dare!

"Alright! Quick! Spin the bottle!"

Shotaro! Truth or dare!

"Dare"

"Here's your dare, kiss Sungchan tomorrow!"

"Sungchannie, could you look at me for a moment." Shotaro said shyly

"Do you need anything Taro?"

Before Sungchan knew it a pair of lips landed on his own, his eyes widened before he kissed back.

Shotaro broke away and gasped running away as fast as he possibly could, leaving Sungchan standing there, the kiss still lingering on both their lips.

So.. Ive been working on a new book it's a Bakugo X Todoroki one so all my readers who like anime can go and check it out!

Url: https://www.wattpad.com/story/255802326